Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder andy07 Novitiate andy07's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Apr 2007

Default motor mile finance (quick quid ) **

hi , just started getting the phone callsicon and texts off these regarding quick quid loan , that i thought id dealt with , please contact mmf texts ( i suggest people shouldnt google this lol) anyone else heard of them ?

Site Team rebel11 Authoritative rebel11 Authoritative rebel11 Authoritative rebel11 Authoritative rebel11 Authoritative rebel11 Authoritative rebel11 Authoritative rebel11 Authoritative rebel11 Authoritative rebel11 Authoritative rebel11 Authoritative

Cagger since
    Oct 2009
    Blog Entries

Default Re: motor mile finance (quick quid )

Hi andy

No, but your comments make sense.

Basic Account Holder s4ddys Novitiate

Cagger since
    Feb 2009

Yes, they do deal with QQ debts. Reasonable to deal with and set up a payment plan, but do it all in writing.

Basic Account Holder andy07 Novitiate andy07's Avatar

Cagger since
    Apr 2007

They just keep threatening home visits if i dont ring , have sent them letters and emails including the i revoke your right to visit etc but now receiving the i am coming without notice as you have failed to make an arrangement emails , it states the agent will make a report on my standard of living and assets that maybe seized after legal action and baliffs instucted. think i need a big dog !!

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    Crocdoc Highly informative Crocdoc Highly informative Crocdoc Highly informative Crocdoc Highly informative Crocdoc Highly informative Crocdoc Highly informative Crocdoc Highly informative

Cagger since
    Jul 2009
    I am in
    Edinburgh

What a load of ballocks, any visiting agent can be simply told to get lost. (stronger terms can be used if you prefer) Just another scare tactic, these companies are fully aware that so called doorstep collectorsicon have no legal status whatsoever and yet for some strange reason their tactics are tolerated by the agencies who are supposed to control unfair practices.

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE