Redstone Mortgages - Claims and repercussions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2563 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Generally speaking, an SAR is always a good thing.

It might reveal further useful information - or else if you end up in court they may then reveal information which they had not disclosed in the SAR and this gives you a basis for saying that they breached their statutory duty.

You need to set out a full schedule of all the money you consider they have taken unlawfully from you - plus interest. Make sure that the interest is calculated at the contractual rate.

Make sure that you have it all down correctly - clearly set out - easy to understandable and all suportable by the evidence.

Then sned a lettre to Redstone outlining what you want from them and point out how they have breached MCOBS and that you are aware that they have already been fined by the FSA for similar behaviour.

Give them 14 days to respond with [ayment in full.

Tell them that your letter is part of the pre-action protocol for bringin a county court claim of this type and that if they do eventuall force you into court and you get a judgment, that you will be sending that judgment to the FSA and the OFT as part of a formal complaint.

A t the end of the 14 days, send a 7 day LBA and then sue.

Don't do this if you aren't going to sue or if you want to go to the FOS.

You must be steadfast and only make threats which you carry out to the letter

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

To anyone who is in conflict with Redstone please ask questions about their use of private investigators, we are trying to find out if they and either of the law firms they use regularly are involved in this scandal that is brewing about breaches of the data protection act potentially these actions could lead to criminal charges.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

There is extensive evidence of the use of personal information being used to try and base a claim for breach of mortgage contract and thus allow the company to appoint an LPA Receiver and sell the property. If you Google Redstone or search on here at least one incident where the company knew of the letting of the property and agreed to it then appointed an LPA, will show up. There are many others!

• 3 years later...

I too am having difficulties with Redstone.

Having waited 350 days for my SAR, now I have requested funds from them, first for the agents visits, something they sent a cheque for, to the property they repossessed 8 years ago. I have waited and waited for it and each time I write, i get a standard "complaints" letter from them saying they will investigate thoroughly and it will take 20 days... just stalling and stalling and never answering anything I ask them!

There will then be the DD's and arrears payments to claim.

So court it is for the first part I think.

threads 3 yrs old and dead now

start a new thread

of your own.

thread now closed to prevent re opening.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2563 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks