Notice of transfer of proceedings

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI

Ive got a letter saying notice of transfer of proceedings on the top left.

It states Claimant - arrow global

defendant u.

Then all it says is

To all parties

This claim has been transferred to the the king's Lynn County Court for enforcement.

That is it no forms attached, nothing, this already has a CCJ , payments are all up to date.

Does anyone know why I have got this letter.

It is not asking anywhere to respond so I am a bit confused and very worried.

Thank you

Does it have nothing else, ie, appeals to make (outrageous levels, normally) a payment of some sort, or an invitation to call someone ? This seems really quite peculiar, hopefully some other peeps can shed some light on this.

No nothing atall just this one sentence where you would expect instructions

"This claim has been transferred to the the king's Lynn County Court for enforcement. "

does this mean " to enforce " or it has been transferred to the NAME of " kings county court for enforcement" meanin they have just transferred the admin files.

Thanks

Is this your local CC?

This appears to me to be that a judgement has been obtained by default, probably through the Northampton County Court Bulk center and

the claimant is seeking a distress warrant for what ever is owing ie they will be authorising bailiffs to act.

You say that all payments are up to date, sometimes there is a delay in funds reaching the account and the some DCA's will throw their

toys out and seek enforcement.

For a start phone Kings Lynn CC on Monday and ask what occuring.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I have not had a single letter to advise of late payments , delay in payments or anything like that so i dont understand.

There is no advice of a court date or to fill in anything , just this message?

Thanks

Ruth

You need to phone Kings Lynn court asap tomorrow as this smells like a judgement in default, is it possible that document could have

been sent to a previous address?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Hi

Thanks for coming back to me.

I have never received any letters to say I am behind with any payments any warnings etc just this plain letter.

Wouldnt they ask me to fill a form in and on the letter state it is going back to court?

It is just strange a one line sentence without any further instructions as to what is happening?

I have lived at this address for 15 years so no nothing would have gone anywhere else, and as far as I am aware the payments are up to date.

The CCJ was applied in March 2008 a payment was agreed by variation order by Northampton Court and I have had no responses from the company since ive just been paying.

Thanks

Ah could be the swines are looking to get a a change to the payments,was there codicil saying that could apply for anything like that?

Is this court headed paper and is there a case reference?

Hi

Yes it has come from the courts, the envelope was marked St Katherines Court and mentioned before the sentence.

To all parties.

There is a reference for the claimant and not one next to the defendants name.

Thanks very much I am so confused and so worried what this is.

St. Katherines House is the Northampton County Court Bulk Centre much loved by the DCA's

for sending out claims by the dozen.

If I were you Ruth I would phone NCCBC ist thing tomorrow speak to the court manager or one

of the clerks and quote the reference, you should get all the answers, when you do let us know whats on and will be back to help.

Brig.

Thanks for your help, I will do, was hoping someone on here had received one of these and knew what it maybe to stop me worring.

THanks for all your help will let you know when i find out.

Thanks

Ruth

Hi again Ruth I have seen quite a few of these often the claimant will want to move a case

out to the defendants local court and there are dozens of reasons that there could be mostly nothing to worry about!!!!!

• 1 year later...