Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder steruth Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Aug 2007

Default Notice of transfer of proceedings

HI
    Ive got a letter saying notice of transfer of proceedings on the top left.
    It states Claimant - arrow global
    defendant u.

Then all it says is

To all parties
    This claim has been transferred to the the king's Lynn county courticon for enforcement.

That is it no forms attached, nothing, this already has a CCJ , payments are all up to date.

Does anyone know why I have got this letter.

It is not asking anywhere to respond so I am a bit confused and very worried.

Thank you

Cagger since
    Aug 2007

Default Re: Notice of transfer of proceedings

bump

Basic Account Holder skintscot72 Novitiate

Cagger since
    Apr 2011

Does it have nothing else, ie, appeals to make (outrageous levels, normally) a payment of some sort, or an invitation to call someone ? This seems really quite peculiar, hopefully some other peeps can shed some light on this.

Cagger since
    Aug 2007

No nothing atall just this one sentence where you would expect instructions

"This claim has been transferred to the the king's Lynn county courticon for enforcement. "

does this mean " to enforce " or it has been transferred to the NAME of " kings county court for enforcement" meanin they have just transferred the adminicon files.

Thanks

Cagger since
    Aug 2007

Bumping this up see if anyone can help please.

Thanks

Premium Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS's Avatar

Cagger since
    Aug 2010
    I am in
    In need of.......................

Is this your local CC?
    This appears to me to be that a judgement has been obtained by default, probably through the Northampton county courticon Bulk center and
    the claimant is seeking a distress warrant for what ever is owing ie they will be authorising bailiffs to act.
    You say that all payments are up to date, sometimes there is a delay in funds reaching the account and the some DCAicon's will throw their
    toys out and seek enforcement.
    For a start phone Kings Lynn CC on Monday and ask what occuring.

Cagger since
    Aug 2007

I have not had a single letter to advise of late payments , delay in payments or anything like that so i dont understand.

There is no advice of a court date or to fill in anything , just this message?

Thanks

Ruth

Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS's Avatar

Cagger since
    Aug 2010
    I am in

You need to phone Kings Lynn court asap tomorrow as this smells like a judgement in default, is it possible that document could have
    been sent to a previous address?

Cagger since
    Aug 2007

Hi

Thanks for coming back to me.

I have never received any letters to say I am behind with any payments any warnings etc just this plain letter.

Wouldnt they ask me to fill a form in and on the letter state it is going back to court?

It is just strange a one line sentence without any further instructions as to what is happening?

I have lived at this address for 15 years so no nothing would have gone anywhere else, and as far as I am aware the payments are up to date.

The CCJ was applied in March 2008 a payment was agreed by variation order by Northampton Court and I have had no responses from the company since ive just been paying.

Thanks

Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Aug 2010
    I am in

Ah could be the swines are looking to get a a change to the payments,was there codicil saying that could apply for anything like that?

Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Aug 2010
    I am in

Is this court headed paper and is there a case reference?

Cagger since
    Aug 2007

Hi

Yes it has come from the courts, the envelope was marked St Katherines Court and mentioned before the sentence.

To all parties.

There is a reference for the claimant and not one next to the defendants name.

Thanks very much I am so confused and so worried what this is.

Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Aug 2010
    I am in

St. Katherines House is the Northampton county courticon Bulk Centre much loved by the DCAicon's
    for sending out claims by the dozen.
    If I were you Ruth I would phone NCCBC ist thing tomorrow speak to the court manager or one
    of the clerks and quote the reference, you should get all the answers, when you do let us know whats on and will be back to help.
    Brig.

Cagger since
    Aug 2007

Thanks for your help, I will do, was hoping someone on here had received one of these and knew what it maybe to stop me worring.

THanks for all your help will let you know when i find out.

Thanks
    Ruth

Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Aug 2010
    I am in

Hi again Ruth I have seen quite a few of these often the claimant will want to move a case
    out to the defendants local court and there are dozens of reasons that there could be mostly nothing to worry about!!!!!

Basic Account Holder Lauren32 Novitiate

Cagger since
    Oct 2012

I have been sent this same letter today even though i sent back a breakdown of my earnings and a offer of monthly payments, what does this mean can anyone help im worried sick

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE