style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4729 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, just had the girlfirend on the phone, on her way to work been in a car accident, she's ok, but her 2 week old Mito has taken some damage.The guy has tried to change lanes and hit her right side front and in turn she has hit his left side rear.Seems to me he is at fault as she was in lane and made the change, but he has told her that she hit him and would not be accepting Responsible, what a C**t clear to me he is in the wrong. She is waiting on a call back, Just hoping for a bit of advce as she is very upset but 30miles away. She has taken pictures, his was a 4x4 so her car has taken a massive wack on the front wing and his nothing, would upload but don't know how

Hi, just had the girlfirend on the phone, on her way to work been in a car accident, she's ok, but her 2 week old Mito has taken some damage.The guy has tried to change lanes and hit her right side front and in turn she has hit his left side rear.Seems to me he is at fault as she was in lane and made the change, but he has told her that she hit him and would not be accepting Responsible, what a C**t clear to me he is in the wrong. She is waiting on a call back, Just hoping for a bit of advce as she is very upset but 30miles away. She has taken pictures, his was a 4x4 so her car has taken a massive wack on the front wing and his nothing, would upload but don't know how

Pics

photo1.jpg

She should claim off her own Insurance and let them sort it out. She would of course have to pay the excess and then try to claim this back from the 3rd parties Insurers.

If the other car changed lanes and hit her car, then I would think that they were responsible. When she makes her case, she should take pictures of the road layout for the accident, draw clear diagrams of the accident and make clear reference to the highway code which support her case. To be successful she should would need to make it as easy as possible for her Insurers, by providing clear information to support her case. If she does not make it clear, she could end up with a 50/50.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread