HPH2/? Claimform - Old 2009 Santander Overdraft 'debt' ***Settled by ADR ***

Ladylovessalsa
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2863 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ticked yes for mediation then an appointment will be made for you, avoiding any dates where you have said you are unavailable. A mediator will phone you at the appointed time and if you don't answer then the mediation fails and the case proceeds to court. If you do answer then the mediator will set out what the case is about and will ask you to set out what points you wish him to mediate on. If you believe that you have a good case then you can outline the reasons why the claimant has no real chance of a successful outcome, or, you can make proposals as to how a court hearing might be avoided, ie by making a discounted offer of payment. The mediator will then end the call with you, and will contact the claimant's solicitor and give them your proposals. The mediator will then phone you back with the response from the claimant and the process continues until both sides are happy.

If you reach an agreement via mediation then the mediator informs the court to cease action, and an agreement is drafted which is binding on both sides. No Judgment is issued and no further action is taken unless you break the agreement.

Stand your ground if you believe the case is baseless and doomed to failure, or negotiate something which suits you better if you have doubts and feel that you cannot argue your defence. Mediation is the 'who blinks first' part of the process

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

can you resend me the Default scans

and the statement scans by the email I gave you please

cag has crashed since they were sent and are not showing

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Small Claims Telephone Mediation Service

Tel: 01604 795511 - Email: [email protected]

Claim Number:

Parties: HOIST PORTFOLIO HOLDING 2 LIMI v xxxxxx

The above parties have all filed a Directions Questionnaire (N180) and have all requested mediation.

Appointment Time & Date

A one hour telephone mediation appointment has been provisionally booked for between 12:00 and 17:30 on 17/05/16.

Mediation appointments are limited and can only be re-arranged under exceptional circumstances.

If you want a 3rd party to mediate on your behalf, please contact the Mediation Team in order to authorise their involvement and forward this email to them.

You will be telephoned within 8 days of this email and asked if you can agree to the terms set out below. Please note that the Mediation Team will call from a withheld number. Once ALL parties have been spoken to, you will receive an email confirming the start time of your appointment. If we are unable to contact you by phone, your appointment will be cancelled and your case will be transferred to a local court for a hearing. (If you want to be contacted on a different number to the one you stated on your Directions Questionnaire, please contact the Mediation Team to provide the relevant number)

Mediation Requirements

Please read the following statements:

Yes

No

I can confirm that I am willing to compromise on this matter

I can confirm that there has been no police involvement in this matter at any time

I can confirm that I have enough information about the claim to allow me to enter into negotiations and that I do not require any further evidence from the other party before the appointment

I can confirm that I can mediate on the date stated above.

(Mediation appointments are limited and can only be re-arranged under exceptional circumstances).

Mediation is only available to you if you can answer YES to all 4 statements above. If you answer NO to any of the statements, mediation is not suitable for your case and you should contact the Mediation Team to inform them (email is preferable).

How is Mediation Carried Out?

You will be contacted by a Court mediator who is trained to help people settle their disputes. The mediator acts as a ‘go between’ to help both parties try to find a resolution. They do not make decisions, offer legal advice or adjudicate the dispute. The mediator’s therefore do not need to see any supporting evidence prior to mediation.

Mediation is done via telephone but it is not a conference call. The mediator will speak to one party, discuss the case and how they are willing to resolve the matter, then hang up, call the other party and do the same. The mediator will continue to go back & forth between the parties for the hour long session.

If you and the other party come to an agreement, the mediator will draw up a Settlement Agreement confirming what is agreed. The mediator will read the Settlement Agreement to you and it becomes legally binding from the moment you verbally agree to it. Copies of the Settlement Agreement will then be sent to all parties and the Court, this concludes the case. Should the other party breach the terms of the agreement, you can apply to the court to enforce the order.

If no agreement is made after 1 hour, the mediator will end the session and the case will proceed to a hearing to be resolved by a District Judge. Anything mentioned at mediation is confidential and cannot be referred to at a court hearing.

Important Preparation

Please find below some guidance notes that will help you prepare for your mediation appointment. It is important that you read this fully prior to your appointment.

1. You must participate in mediation in good faith, with the intent to reach an agreement. If you attend with no intention of negotiating or compromising, the mediator will terminate the session. You must be prepared and willing to put your points forward, and to listen to the points raised by the other party.

Top Tip: Spend a few moments making a list of the strengths & weaknesses of your case and think about how & where you are able to compromise.

2. The mediator may call from a blocked or unknown telephone number.

Top Tip: Make sure the number you provided for the mediation session can accept calls from unknown or blocked numbers.

3. If you want a 3rd party to mediate on your behalf, you must contact the Mediation Team by phone or email to authorise their involvement.

Top Tip: The 3rd party must be fully aware of the facts of the case & have a good understanding of how far you are willing to compromise. You will be legally bound to any agreements the 3rd party makes.

4. Your mediation appointment is limited to 1 hour. You must be free and by the phone for the full hour so that the mediator can contact you.

Top Tip: Make sure you are in a suitable location for the appointment that is free from distractions. The mediator will cancel the appointment immediately if you are driving even if you are using a hands-free device.

5. Everything mentioned at mediation is confidential. The mediator will only pass information to the other party with your authorisation. You cannot record the mediation session. If mediation fails & a hearing is required, you cannot refer to anything discussed at mediation during the hearing.

6. You must be available at the start time of your appointment. If you do not answer the phone or respond to any messages left by the mediator within 10 minutes, the mediator will cancel the appointment.

Top Tip: Have you provided the most suitable telephone number for your appointment? If you are mediating on behalf of a company, have you provided a direct line?

7. The mediator speaks to both parties separately. You may not be the first person contacted so please be aware that there may be a delay before the mediator calls you. If you have not received a call within 15 minutes of your appointment start time, please call the Mediation Team.

If after reading the above you are still unsure whether or not mediation is suitable, or if you have any other queries, please call the Mediation Team on the number below.

Small Claims Mediation Service Contact Details

Tel: 01604 795511

Email: [email protected]

Post: St Katharines House, 21-27 St Katharines Street, Northampton, NN1 2LH

can you upload the file Santander letters again but name it

not using Santander in the name

cant download it

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

:thumb: and avoided a CCJ.

Thread title amended to reflect the outcome.

Well done

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread