Orange everything/everywhere and Experian**Resolved**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4688 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I hope I'm posting this in the correct place.

Quick bit of background to this. I e mailed Orange last year, six weeks before my contract was due to expire, advising them that I wouldn't be renewing. Contract was due to expire on 27/12/2010

Received a phone call from them, also an e mail from 'Dave' in crapstomer services, confirming such.

They eventually killed the line/number in march, but insisted I pay up until number was disconnected. Phone was only used to contact voicemail after calls from Orange. I've told them I'll pay up to the last call/text which was on the 7th Jan 2011. In the meantime, I paid £60-00 towards bill as a goodwill gesture.

I then receive a notice from leech DCA (NCO) seeking IMMEDIATE payment etc. I contacted them explaining account was in dispute. I also asked Orange why bill was sent to leech while account was being disputed.

In the mean time, I check my experian file to find that Orange have put a late payment notice on my file. Contacted experian, they done their bit, then I received this today....

''Dear Mr Muggins

Further to our recent correspondence, I have been contacted by EverythingEverywhere TA Orange regarding the account started ##/##/## on your credit report. They have confirmed that the details we hold are accurate and have requested that we retain the information on our database. Unfortunately I am unable to amend this information without the authorisation of the company in question.

EverythingEverywhere have advised that the late payments are correct as the invoices were not paid on time.

If you have any further queries or wish to discuss this further, may I suggest you contact the company concerned directly.

Their contact details are:

EverythingEverywhere TA Orange: Credit Referrals, Top Floor, Global House, Senhouse Road, Darlington, DL1 4YB

Fax 0870 3745845

Please be assured that should they send us any further instructions regarding this matter, we will act upon them accordingly.

I am deleting the following Notice of Dispute from this information:

"THE CONSUMER HAS DISPUTED THE ACCURACY OF THIS ENTRY AND WE HAVE THEREFORE ASKED THE PROVIDER TO INVESTIGATE IT. GIVEN THAT THIS DATA IS DISPUTED, PLEASE TAKE CARE IF MAKING AN ASSESSMENT OF ANY KIND THAT MAY INCLUDE THIS DATA."

This will be removed within the next seven days.

If you would like there to continue to be a dispute statement on this information, I can add the statement below.

"THE CONSUMER HAS DISPUTED THE ACCURACY OF THIS ENTRY. GIVEN THAT THIS DATA IS DISPUTED, PLEASE TAKE CARE IF MAKING AN ASSESSMENT OF ANY KIND THAT MAY INCLUDE THIS DATA."

Please let me know by return if you would like this statement to be added to your report, where it will then remain until we receive further instruction from you.

Alternatively, you may wish to add your own statement to this entry on your report. If you would like to add a 'Notice of Correction' to your credit report, please let us know, in writing, the exact wording you would like to use. We cannot add a statement that is longer than 200 words or one we think is defamatory, frivolous, scandalous or unsuitable for publication for some other reason.''

Orange promised to get back to me by the 19th of May, but still haven't done so. Any ideas on next step?

Sitting here absolutely furious at them, I was a good customer for many many years before this...

Buncrana

Hi,

I wouldn't even bother talking to the minions anymore. Go to the top

[email protected]

He is the Chief Executive. If that fails then I think your only option is to take them to court. These companies rarely worry about things like this as consumers aren't prepared to fully exercise their rights

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thanks for that Silverfox, will contact him.

I phoned them about three weeks ago and was passed from pillar to post, ended up being put through to the leeches, although they didn't tell me that at the time. I gave them my contact number, it was only then they told me I was talking to NCO. And of course the no brainer at NCO then informed me that he 'couldn't remove my number once it was on there as the system didn't allow him to'........

I honestly hate dealing with these kind of people.

same has happened to me.

lesson learned is NEVER to have a running credit cell fone but always to have pay as you go.

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

E mailed Mr Alexander on Friday, in the post this morning, another letter from NCO giving me 'seventy two hour notice' and dated 29th April.

I know I live in the sticks, but even our post aint that bad.

Anyway, called NCO to advise them once again that account is in dispute but no brainer on the phone kept asking for my d.o.b. Which I refused to give as I don't see any reason why they need or should have it.

End result? Conversation over.

I'll look through the site and see if there are any 'account in dispute' templates.

I hate leeches :-x

Buncrana

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed, well done but this should have been sorted a long time ago. i will mark this thread resolved

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 2 weeks later...