car insurance claim dispute

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4745 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi every one i know some one must have exprienced same what i been through with llyoeds they sold me car ins over the phone i ansawerd all they ask and they quoted me a primium which i accepted and then i remember to inform one of my conviction and they requoted me heiger primium which i accepted as wll later my car got stolen and they refused my claim as i didn't tick the right box when they send me the paperwork to sign they remain quiet for more then 8 months if i told every thing on phone and tick wrong box on paperwork can they refuse my claim PLEASE HELP IF SOMEBODY KNOWS THE ANSWER

Hi every one i know some one must have exprienced same what i been through with llyoeds they sold me car ins over the phone i ansawerd all they ask and they quoted me a primium which i accepted and then i remember to inform one of my conviction and they requoted me heiger primium which i accepted as wll later my car got stolen and they refused my claim as i didn't tick the right box when they send me the paperwork to sign they remain quiet for more then 8 months if i told every thing on phone and tick wrong box on paperwork can they refuse my claim PLEASE HELP IF SOMEBODY KNOWS THE ANSWER

Might be the time of day you posted this. But can you post up something which is clearer to understand.

If I read this correctly. lloyds have refused a claim due to a misunderstanding that has taken place.

If this is correct, make a complaint to Lloyds, asking them to review the policy records.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

They usually record phone calls when taking out a policy, so if you are sure you told them over the phone about conviction then you should be ok.

Ask them to review recordings or do a SAR to them.

Unfortunately any incorrect info on things like this will invalidate the policy!

There are only two things that invalidate a policy;

No valid UK licence or not disclosing important information about your circumsatnces/points/convictions etc.