Electronic Signature for Online Applications

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3526 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the quick reply. This so called CCA is direct from Vanquis. All it consists of is an application form and the T's & Cs. If I did agree to the T's & Cs surely there must be a tick box with a date on there. There is nothing to indicate that I agreed or disagreed!!

Was this the same as you?

Eagle

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello mate,

I've just typed a massive message up and it hasn't posted for some reason ha!

All you need to do is reply saying it isn't the original CCA and it is a Lowells attempt at fabricating evidence, which is extortion.

They'll send you a letter back saying it's now gone to the 8 week complaints procedure

You'll receive nothing in this time....

Send them a reminder letter after the 8 week date has passed from the time of your letter, and within 7 days you should revive a reply saying they've removed the account from their system.

Give the credit reference agencies at least 30 days from this letter to update their systems

Hope this helps

Lee

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the quick reply. This so called CCA is direct from Vanquis. All it consists of is an application form and the T's & Cs. If I did agree to the T's & Cs surely there must be a tick box with a date on there. There is nothing to indicate that I agreed or disagreed!!

Eagle

Hi Lee,

Eagle

Did they send you an 'excel' spreadsheet that looked like that they had created it themselves? You must know what a CCA looks like, so if they've sent something different, it's a claim by them to try and make it look like they have the official documents?

Did they send you an 'excel' spreadsheet that looked like that they had created it themselves? You must know what a CCA looks like, so if they've sent something different, it's a claim by them to try and make it look like they have the official documents?

Hi lee,

They sent a spreadsheet. Identical to one that's on this thread. I wasn't sure if the document they sent was compliant to this revised order 2004. Well I'm going to send them a letter and see what happens. It certainly does not resemble any CCA I've ever seen.

Hi lee,

They sent a spreadsheet. Identical to one that's on this thread. I wasn't sure if the document they sent was compliant to this revised order 2004. Well I'm going to send them a letter and see what happens. It certainly does not resemble any CCA I've ever seen.

A "reconstituted" agreement must have the following data.

The debtors name and address at the inception of the agreement.

The creditors name and address at inception.

The Ts& Cs at inception and Closure of the account.

Any document mentioned in the Ts & Cs.

Any " material" amendments to the Ts & Cs during the life of the agreement.

Signatures are Not required.

My guess is what you have received is intended to be a recon, which May

satisfy a CCA request and if the agreement was after April 2007 and it is

viewed with other evidence such as statements showing use of a credit facility

lead a judge to decide that a liability subsists.

The recon will not "resemble" the actual agreement.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

A "reconstituted" agreement must have the following data.

The debtors name and address at the inception of the agreement.

The creditors name and address at inception.

The Ts& Cs at inception and Closure of the account.

Any document mentioned in the Ts & Cs.

Any " material" amendments to the Ts & Cs during the life of the agreement.

Signatures are Not required.

My guess is what you have received is intended to be a recon, which May

satisfy a CCA request and if the agreement was after April 2007 and it is

viewed with other evidence such as statements showing use of a credit facility

lead a judge to decide that a liability subsists.

The recon will not "resemble" the actual agreement.

Hi Brig

The CCA which I have consists of 2 pages stating "Digital Signature Application Details" the other 13 pages state Terms and Conditions.

The name and address of the creditor are only on the Ts and Cs not on the first 2 pages.

There is no credit limit indicated. It's says on the Ts and Cs that we set the credit limit when we open the account.

I'm guessing I would need to have accepted the Ts & Cs by ticking a box yes or no. There is nothing that says I have agreed to the terms. No tick box etc?

Eagle