NDR Money?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4719 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anyone had any dealing with NDR Money.. They are acting on behalf of very.co.uk, Anyway cut a long story short they have taken some of the debt i when i pay that they will pass we back... 1 slight problem they wont let me set the date to my pay day and will keep charging me £12 late fees??

Any one had this problem before with this company?

So Very has passed the account to NDR to collect?

Who is adding these charges for late payment?

How old is this account? Roughly how much?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Yeah passed onto NDR money i have a 4 month payment plan and once i have paid four months i will just go back as a very customer for the rest

Account total : £1411

NDR Money £384

Very:£995 ish

Account been open for about 7 years, I have sent them a CCA request 10 days ago so awaiting that to come through to me

As far as i can gather the charges will go onto what i owe very but they didnt make it clear, tbh the women didnt seem like she gave a crap about anything i told her, I am going to ring back tomorrow and ask them to put it in writing that they will not change date and give a strong reason as to why they wont change the date to help support me in these bad times

OK, first off NEVER EVER RING THEM you MUST keep everything in writing from now on, so as to give you a paper trail of evidence, (Unless you are recording your calls?)

Did Very inform you that NDR would be collecting payments from now on?

If not it is quite possible it's a ruse, and I wouldn't pay ANYONE other than Very! You MUST have a letter from Very & NDR, stating that Very is passing it over to NDR, & NDR saying they have been given this account by Very.

How did you send the CCA request? Recorded delivery or otherwise? If it was RD and you know the day they received it on, then it is 12 "working days" from the day 'after' they received it. If it was other, then it is 14 working days from when you posted it.

YOU take control, write to them stating the date of payments & the amount which YOU will be paying. Ignore the charges for the moment.

If they ring you then all you have to say is, "everything in writing" and put the phone down, if they persist, just place the receiver on the side, or put it in a drawer, then go back 10 mins later and see if they have hung up.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Yeah will look at the paperwork now i do think they said they were passing it on, but tbh will you i am confused as to why they have only passed over a bit of the amount.. Yeah phoned them just i suppose for a quick response, but i got a mouth full and a rude person anyway i put the phone down on her..

Yep sent the CCA request recorded delivery and got a signature from the online tracker!! I am hoping they haven't got the original details not because i don't want to pay them back but so they can back off a bit..

Need to find a template now to send them regarding telling the the day i will pay and the amount i will pay

anything you suggest?

Sorry nearly my bedtime, just clarify for me, you send the CCA request on the 28th Mar, but the track & trace isn't showing that it has been delivered??

If so, you will find that all RD letters are signed for in bulk, so give the PO a bell tomorrow and ask what has happened to your letter? Whether they can confirm that it has been delivered and if so, when.

Yep no worries Tingy have got that letter typed up and ready to go to them, just wanted to get a feel to see if anyone else has had any dealing with them to get a bit more info on these in house ppl!!

Yeah sent recorded on 28th so will ring them tomorrow and ask them if it was delivered if not will re send!! i hope it has because that will mean that they are overdue in sending me this information and i can send them another letter informing they have failed to reply in a timely manner

• 2 weeks later...

Okay have sent off for my Very/Littlewoods/Shop direct(all under same umbrella) CCA request,

They have sent me how much i owe when i opened the account, what i have payed in the last 12 months, etc etc but has not sent me anything with my signature on to me accepting the terms and conditions?

They have sent me the current terms and conditions with my Name and address DOB printed on the form..

What do i need to do now?

The account is currently with NDR money as i have set up a payment plan but do i now put this into dispute?

you probably did these online

so there will not be a signiture anywhere

if it can be shown that a clear financial link exists, then trying to avoid your debts with 'paperwork' errors is not the way to go and not what CAG is about.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

threads merged

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hey Dx i am not trying to get the debt removed i am simply trying to get some breathing space to be able to get the account back up to scratch.

The application was done in mid 2003 so was their online applications in 2003?

yep but i wouldn't worrry about all that..

what are your problems with the debt and NDR

tell us the debt history please

dx

and they

Basically account with Very owe them £1400 asked for a repayment plan as i could only afford to pay £50 per month,

2 Days later they pass it over to NDR money who have taken 400 of the amount i owe and they wont let me pay them less than £84 per month over 4 months then i go back to Very then to clear the other £1k

Problem is i had things on Buy Now pay later and all the intrest is being slapped on so in the end of it i will prob owe about 1.5k once i have payed NDR money off

NDR money will not budge and even wont change the day i pay them to that i dont incur late charges..

So any suggestions?

right

all the late charges can be reclaimied with interest at THEIR RATE.

they are a 'penalty' and are unlawful.

pers i'd STOP comminicating with NDR

they are a DCA - they have NO LEGAL POWERS to dictate ANYTHING to you..

pay direct to the OC [shop direct] what you can WHEN you can by internet banking.

its YOUR MONEY, take control of of it

STOP letting them tell you how to control IT YOU TELL THEM...fullstop.

now whats this about £400 of the amount?

dx

and they

i'd also recommend you read sequenci's excellent blog in my sig

these ARE NOT priority debts,

if you are having debt issues, they should be on £1PCM!

dx

and they

the £400 is for the NDR payment plan and once the £400 has been paid i then go back to paying Very, I do not pay very anything i pay NDR, It all seems a bit of a mess tbh, But NDR money and Very are the same company, same address same statements.. I do not know the best way to go forward, I have to be careful with this account as it is in my Dads name and i just run it.

have to be careful with this account as it is in my Dads name and i just run it.[/font]

What? This is not clear cut at all?

Are you saying that your Dad obtained this account for you? Or you are in charge of your fathers finances?

My dad obtained the account in 2003 and about 4 years ago i used his account with him knowing, Hes knows everything about the account so i haven't used it without him knowing, And he knows the account is with NDR money, I just want to make sure i do everything right as i don't want to be having any trouble at his door, So where as i would normally just pay them x amount f what i can afford from my budget sheet i cannot add this debt to my budget sheet as it is not in my name but is actually my debt if that makes sense.

Any suggestions?

No no sense at all! You used his account without him knowing, but he knows everything about the account, so you haven't used it without him knowing?

This is YOUR debt, regardless of who's name is on the account, so there is no reason why you can't add it to your I&E sheet?

No no i never said i used it without him knowing, i said i haven't used it without him knowing

Anyway i never knew i could add it to my sheet, I think i will just rethink what they are asking off me and just pay them what i can afford from my sheet, But i cannot send this to NDR can i as the sheet will have my name on it not my dads, as far as they are concerned the debt is my dads

My dad obtained the account in 2003 and about 4 years ago i used his account with him knowing, Hes knows everything about the account so i haven't used it without him knowing, And he knows the account is with NDR money, I just want to make sure i do everything right as i don't want to be having any trouble at his door, So where as i would normally just pay them x amount f what i can afford from my budget sheet i cannot add this debt to my budget sheet as it is not in my name but is actually my debt if that makes sense.

Any suggestions?

YES, Stop paying NDR. They have no rights to tell you, what you can and cannot pay! IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

You have requested your Credit Agreements, have you recieved them yet??

If not, stop paying altogether until you see they have the correct paperwork.

If they ring you, refuse to answer security questions and tell them everything in writing.

NDR are big puppies, they bark alot and have no bite whatsoever. All charges on the account are reclaimable.

Jogs

Right back with ya!

The I&E sheet you are doing is for your benefit, so you have basically used your dads account to buy something, fell into difficulties, and now they won't accept a reasonable offer from you but demand above & beyond what any sane person would feasibly pay per month.

Have they demanded you fill in one of their I&E forms? DON'T! They are as much use as indicators on a submarine.

If you wish to send them one, then get a kosher bona fide template from CAG or http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/england_wales/budget_sheet.php?country=england_wales

Unfortunately, the days of creditors demanding what they want their customers to pay has died a death, once you take back control then there is nothing they can do.

Fill out the I&E sheet, see what you realistically have left to pay with, then make them an offer, but keep it realistic as you will need to stick to it, and regardless of whether they accept or not, start making the payments, preferably to the OC.

You can tell NDR to go whistle Dixie, you will ONLY deal with the original creditor, start the complaints process with Very and exhaust it, it sounds very questionable as to why they are only collecting part of the alleged debt, Very did inform you of this didn't they?