Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
    Basic Account Holder baz1986 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Mar 2011

Default NDR Money?

Anyone had any dealing with NDR Money.. They are acting on behalf of very.co.uk, Anyway cut a long story short they have taken some of the debt i when i pay that they will pass we back... 1 slight problem they wont let me set the date to my pay day and will keep charging me 12 late fees??

Any one had this problem before with this company?

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo's Avatar

Cagger since
    Feb 2008
    I am in
    Southsea
    Blog Entries

Default Re: NDR Money?

So Very has passed the account to NDR to collect?

Who is adding these charges for late payment?

How old is this account? Roughly how much?

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere!
    How to use Photobucket by Huggie41.
    HOW DO I START A NEW THREAD?

Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Mar 2011

Yeah passed onto NDR money i have a 4 month payment plan and once i have paid four months i will just go back as a very customer for the rest

Account total : 1411

NDR Money 384

Very:995 ish

Account been open for about 7 years, I have sent them a CCA Requesticon 10 days ago so awaiting that to come through to me

As far as i can gather the charges will go onto what i owe very but they didnt make it clear, tbh the women didnt seem like she gave a crap about anything i told her, I am going to ring back tomorrow and ask them to put it in writing that they will not change date and give a strong reason as to why they wont change the date to help support me in these bad times

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo's Avatar

Cagger since
    Feb 2008
    I am in
    Southsea
    Blog Entries

OK, first off NEVER EVER RING THEM you MUST keep everything in writing from now on, so as to give you a paper trail of evidence, (Unless you are recording your callsicon?)

Did Very inform you that NDR would be collecting payments from now on?
    If not it is quite possible it's a ruse, and I wouldn't pay ANYONE other than Very! You MUST have a letter from Very & NDR, stating that Very is passing it over to NDR, & NDR saying they have been given this account by Very.

How did you send the CCA Requesticon? Recorded delivery or otherwise? If it was RDicon and you know the day they received it on, then it is 12 "working days" from the day 'after' they received it. If it was other, then it is 14 working days from when you posted it.

YOU take control, write to them stating the date of payments & the amount which YOU will be paying. Ignore the charges for the moment.

If they ring you then all you have to say is, "everything in writing" and put the phone down, if they persist, just place the receiver on the side, or put it in a drawer, then go back 10 mins later and see if they have hung up.

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere!

Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Mar 2011

Yeah will look at the paperwork now i do think they said they were passing it on, but tbh will you i am confused as to why they have only passed over a bit of the amount.. Yeah phoned them just i suppose for a quick response, but i got a mouth full and a rude person anyway i put the phone down on her..

Yep sent the CCA Requesticon recorded delivery and got a signatureicon from the online tracker!! I am hoping they haven't got the original details not because i don't want to pay them back but so they can back off a bit..

Need to find a templateicon now to send them regarding telling the the day i will pay and the amount i will pay

anything you suggest?

Cagger since
    Mar 2011

Just checked the royal mail track and trace i sent the CCA Requesticon on the 28th March but still havent been delivered that annoying will have to send it again now

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Feb 2008
    I am in
    Southsea
    Blog Entries

Sorry nearly my bedtime, just clarify for me, you send the CCA Requesticon on the 28th Mar, but the track & trace isn't showing that it has been delivered??

If so, you will find that all RDicon letters are signed for in bulk, so give the PO a bell tomorrow and ask what has happened to your letter? Whether they can confirm that it has been delivered and if so, when.

Follows
    Following

Banned Tingy Authoritative Tingy Authoritative Tingy Authoritative Tingy Authoritative Tingy Authoritative Tingy Authoritative Tingy Authoritative Tingy Authoritative

Cagger since
    Nov 2010

Baz,

Send them a letter using the The Lending Code as I suggested last night. A judge would take a very dim view of them totally ignoring your requests for them to abide by these.

Cagger since
    Mar 2011

Yep no worries Tingy have got that letter typed up and ready to go to them, just wanted to get a feel to see if anyone else has had any dealing with them to get a bit more info on these in house ppl!!

Yeah sent recorded on 28th so will ring them tomorrow and ask them if it was delivered if not will re send!! i hope it has because that will mean that they are overdue in sending me this information and i can send them another letter informing they have failed to reply in a timely manner

Cagger since
    Mar 2011

Default Shop Diret CCA returned....

Okay have sent off for my Very/Littlewoods/Shop direct(all under same umbrella) CCA Requesticon,

They have sent me how much i owe when i opened the account, what i have payed in the last 12 months, etc etc but has not sent me anything with my signatureicon on to me accepting the terms and conditions?

They have sent me the current terms and conditions with my Name and address DOB printed on the form..

What do i need to do now?

The account is currently with NDR money as i have set up a payment plan but do i now put this into dispute?

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in
    a sort of fire-fighting role here. Hate HFC & their compulsory PPI ethos

Default Re: Shop Diret CCA returned....

you probably did these online

so there will not be a signiture anywhere

if it can be shown that a clear financial link exists, then trying to avoid your debts with 'paperwork' errors is not the way to go and not what CAGicon is about.

dx

Credit Reference Agencies:Experian Equifax CallCredit noddle<<<<CRA FILE INFO IS HERE<<<<
    fed up with DCA's calling get a TRUECALL BOX!! - HERE
    Sort Your Debts Now - - here

Start Your Own Thread - HERE

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here
    2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here
    3. Reclaim Loan, Credit Card, mortgage & CAtalogue Charges Read Here
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if ness
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by telephone
    - alert the siteteam IMMEDIATELY by hitting the black warning triangle on any message - Particularly if this results in a request to pay a fee to help you.

DX
    RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in

threads merged

dx

Credit Reference Agencies:Experian Equifax CallCredit noddle<<<<CRA FILE INFO IS HERE<<<<

NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by telephone
    - alert the siteteam IMMEDIATELY by hitting the black warning triangle on any message - Particularly if this results in a request to pay a fee to help you.

DX
    RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Mar 2011

Hey Dx i am not trying to get the debt removed i am simply trying to get some breathing space to be able to get the account back up to scratch.

The application was done in mid 2003 so was their online applications in 2003?

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in

yep but i wouldn't worrry about all that..

what are your problems with the debt and NDR
    tell us the debt history please

dx

DX
    RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Mar 2011

Basically account with Very owe them 1400 asked for a repayment planicon as i could only afford to pay 50 per month,

2 Days later they pass it over to NDR money who have taken 400 of the amount i owe and they wont let me pay them less than 84 per month over 4 months then i go back to Very then to clear the other 1k

Problem is i had things on Buy Now pay later and all the intrest is being slapped on so in the end of it i will prob owe about 1.5k once i have payed NDR money off

NDR money will not budge and even wont change the day i pay them to that i dont incur late charges

So any suggestions?

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in

right

all the late charges can be reclaimied with interesticon at THEIR RATE.
    they are a 'penalty' and are unlawful.

pers i'd STOP comminicating with NDR

they are a DCAicon - they have NO LEGAL POWERS to dictate ANYTHING to you..
    pay direct to the OC [Shop direct] what you can WHEN you can by internet banking.

its YOUR MONEY, take control of of it

STOP letting them tell you how to control IT YOU TELL THEM...fullstop.

now whats this about 400 of the amount?

dx

DX
    RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in

i'd also recommend you read sequenci's excellent blog in my sig

these ARE NOT priority debts,
    if you are having debt issues, they should be on 1PCM!

dx

DX
    RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Mar 2011

the 400 is for the NDR payment plan and once the 400 has been paid i then go back to paying Very, I do not pay very anything i pay NDR, It all seems a bit of a mess tbh, But NDR money and Very are the same company, same address same statements.. I do not know the best way to go forward, I have to be careful with this account as it is in my Dads name and i just run it.

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Feb 2008
    I am in
    Southsea
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by baz1986 View Post
    have to be careful with this account as it is in my Dads name and i just run it.[/FONT]
    What? This is not clear cut at all?

Are you saying that your Dad obtained this account for you? Or you are in charge of your fathers finances?

Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Mar 2011

My dad obtained the account in 2003 and about 4 years ago i used his account with him knowing, Hes knows everything about the account so i haven't used it without him knowing, And he knows the account is with NDR money, I just want to make sure i do everything right as i don't want to be having any trouble at his door, So where as i would normally just pay them x amount f what i can afford from my budget sheet i cannot add this debt to my budget sheet as it is not in my name but is actually my debt if that makes sense.

Any suggestions?

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE