ASDA CAR INSURANCE - Wont pay refund.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I would be grateful for any help :|

I have recently cancelled a car insurance policy with ASDA Insurance, I am due a refund to be paid to me. I returned the policy on the 22 - 23rd of March, via recorded delivery, but unfortunately I cant find the proof of posting. I have contacted Asda today but they deny all knowledge of receiving the policy and wont refund until they have received the policy.

Can anyone tell me where I stand on this matter??

Hi I would be grateful for any help :|

I have recently cancelled a car insurance policy with ASDA Insurance, I am due a refund to be paid to me. I returned the policy on the 22 - 23rd of March, via recorded delivery, but unfortunately I cant find the proof of posting. I have contacted Asda today but they deny all knowledge of receiving the policy and wont refund until they have received the policy.

Can anyone tell me where I stand on this matter??

The post office where you sent the recorded letter will have a record. You need the time/date sent, plus the address/postcode of where it was addressed to. They can provide you with a copy of the proof of posting and the reference for the recorded, that you can then use online to see when it was received/signed for.

The chances are that the Insurers use an outsourced or offshored office to handle the post, so it might take some time for them to deal with it.

Get hold of the proof of posting and make a complaint.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread