Change Of Landlord & Messed Up Housing Benefit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4742 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

At the beginning of January this year our home was bought by Rooftop Housing in Evesham from English Churches, with Glos City Homes being the management company prior to Rooftop purchasing it, and who now "manage" it themselves.

Since then we have had our Housing Benefit cancelled due to Rooftop, despite repeated requests, failing to notify HB that they are the new landlord / owner. HB stated that they require a new signed copy of the tenancy agreement, which I have repeatedly asked Rooftop to send to us so that we can sign it and send or take down to HB. This they have completely failed to do, despite assurances that they were dealing with it.

As a consequence, HB has now cancelled the claim. We can do without the stress tbf as my wife is due to give birth next month to a baby who has a congenital heart defect (hypoplastic left heart syndrome), a fact that Rooftop have been made fully aware of, and yet it has had no effect whatsoever on their total inability to deal with this.

Any ideas, bright or otherwise cos I'm looking at baseball bats and personal visits right now....I jest, but you get an idea of how bloody annoyed we are over this.

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

Bump

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D