michee v bos

michee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6435 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm new here and had problems with charges back in January abd February which I managed to pay off at the cost of going into debt elsewhere, now I've been charged again and I've had enough.

Charges to date are 720 + another 60 as once they take three more of their charges 2 of my cheques will take me overdrawn again, (did try to stop these happening but they said the charges were all valid).

Quite nervous about this but I am fed up with them taking charges when I go overdrawn by £1 or £2.

I don't even get letters just an email.

I've been reading around the forum and f&q's and have all my bank statements (online banking) so am I right to assume that i need to just send the prelim letter?

Thanks

Yep.

If you know how much your claiming just fire all the charges and dates into a spreadsheet (in the templates library), and send that off with your prelim.

01/08/06- Royal Bank of Scotland - S.A.R sent

24/08/06- Royal Bank of Scotland - Statements Received

31/08/06- Royal Bank of Scotland - 1st Request sent

13/09/06- Royal Bank of Scotland - LBA sent

23/09/06- Royal Bank of Scotland - Offer received £1544 (Thanks but no thanks)

02/10/06- Royal Bank of Scotland - *WON* Full settlement

Thank you, i'll look up the spreadsheet now, going to wait a couple of days until I get the letters about the new charges and then send it off, stoppping all my money going to that account to as it'll just et swallowed up and I've got kids to feed.

Thanks once again