Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder ships1 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Mar 2011

Smile My Hospital number

Just a simple question do you keep the same hospital number for life

Premium Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert's Avatar

Cagger since
    May 2007
    I am in
    Muckle Flugga

Default Re: My Hospital number

If you mean your National Health number, yes. It is akin to your National Insurance number & during WWII your NH number was used as an identity number.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder zippygbr Novitiate

Cagger since
    Nov 2009

Default Re: My Hospital number

hospital numbers, no - you 'll have a hospital number in every hospital / trust you've been under the care of , especially if you've been an inpatient or been under an outpatient clinic, A+E visits depend on the A+E system and how it links to the main hospital record - some trusts see if they 'know' you others create a hospital number for every new A+E attendance if they don't know you ...

in trusts that have merged it is possible to have several numbers but they should all be merged next time you are admitted / seen as an outpatient

NHS number yes that stays with you for life and unless there's a another reformat from the 3-3-4 system in current use it won't change

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE