Help, Now applying against RBS in England!

blokey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6427 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Folks,

I started of in the Scotland (under General Forum) in July, having served the LBA's to the RBS following the Scottish Procedure.

I am just looking for clarification now I am living in England. I am looking to claim for 5 years from January 2001, but against the RBS.

Can I use Moneyclaim to carry out the action against a Scottish registered bank?

If not, what is the correct procedure (not looking for repeat of info, just where to go

Many thanks

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Current State of Affairs:

RBOS Royalties Account - £2705 in unfair charges. Prelim letter sent 26/6/06

Reply Received 06/7/06 - PLease go away

Thanks Liveylad

I knew I could claim 6 years, but I am applying from a point of principal that in Jan 2001, I asked for a £150 overdraft, which they refused, and did so continuously citing charges (from them). So I do not want to be too greedy as I hope this would put me in good light if it goes to court.

Also it is only an extra £60 and when I was a student the Royal Bank was a great bank, in fact although I am now with First Direct and HBOS, I have not found better staff. However, I was shocked when I realised how much I had paid, and that after 2 months with a new bank and an overdraft in place I had £900 of savings.

So the bank is evil, but I like it's minions :)

Current State of Affairs:

RBOS Royalties Account - £2705 in unfair charges. Prelim letter sent 26/6/06

Reply Received 06/7/06 - PLease go away

RBS also hav eregistered offices in England as far as I am aware! I don't think it matters cause as long as either the defendant or pursuer is registered in England you can take action there!

BOS

Claim No.3 for £589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!

Claim No.4:- claiming £1507.00, Court Papers submitted 5/4 !