Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder Mackydees Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Aug 2006

Question Compensation and Income SUpport Entitlement

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with quite a nice situation I find myself in. Via the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority I was awarded 300,000 for both injuries and loss of earnings resulting from said injuries. I have notified Incapacity Benefit, Income Support and Housing Benefit and have been informed that my claim for I.B. is unaffected and also that because certain types of compensation are ignored I may still be eligible for I.S. My question is this: what types of compensation, and do I qualify?

Many thanks in advance

Platinum Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a donation
    Nystagmite Highly informative Nystagmite Highly informative Nystagmite Highly informative Nystagmite Highly informative Nystagmite Highly informative Nystagmite Highly informative Nystagmite Highly informative

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Feb 2011

Default Re: Compensation and Income SUpport Entitlement

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/gl27-print-version.pdf may help you. Have you contacted the compensation recovery unit? Their details should be in the link.

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE