Vauhall Insignia Elite - Heated Seats Failure. Under Warranty - no repair available (6 months+)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4782 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Many posts on forums mentioning the Heated Seat failure on Elite Insignia as "known issue."

My issue is that garage replaced seat heating pads several times in Aug/Sept (car less than 1 year old at that time!) When repair lasted less than 7 days escalated to Vauxhall and case raised. Consistant chasing by me from that time till now - latest excuse is "that a known issue exists" but no remedy/part is available at this time. COME ON VAUXHALL - IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 6 MONTHS ! ! AFTERCARE IS SHOCKING.

I should also mention it has had 6 recalls, also brake calipers on rear wheel stuck on few weeks back and had to be dis-assembled and brake pads replaced due to heat buildup.

Any thoughs of how to proceed? Is there a trade onbudsman or is their a complaints line for Vauxhall which is not their standard "customer service line?"