Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide|
An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.
£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)
BAILIFFS - The Law and Your Rights
Written by John Kruse, one of the leading experts on Bailiff Law, this consumer friendly guide is essential reading for anyone who comes into contact with a bailiff.
The book is easy to understand and clearly explains the rights
a bailiff has, and also what they cannot do when collecting debts and repossessing goods etc.
£13.95 + £2.00 (P&P)
23rd February 2011 00:18
Basic Account Holder
Vauhall Insignia Elite - Heated Seats Failure. Under Warranty - no repair available (6 months+)
Many posts on forums mentioning the Heated Seat failure on Elite Insignia as "known issue."
My issue is that garage replaced seat heating pads several times in Aug/Sept (car less than 1 year old at that time!) When repair lasted less than 7 days escalated to Vauxhall and case raised. Consistant chasing by me from that time till now - latest excuse is "that a known issue exists" but no remedy/part is available at this time. COME ON VAUXHALL - IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 6 MONTHS ! ! AFTERCARE IS SHOCKING.
I should also mention it has had 6 recalls, also brake calipers on rear wheel stuck on few weeks back and had to be dis-assembled and brake pads replaced due to heat buildup.
Any thoughs of how to proceed? Is there a trade onbudsman or is their a complaints line for Vauxhall which is not their standard "customer service line?"
23rd February 2011 08:38
Re: Vauhall Insignia Elite - Heated Seats Failure. Under Warranty - no repair available (6 months+)
Welcome to CAG
The guys will advise as soon as they are available.
Welcome to Consumer Action Group
'Challenges are what makes life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.'
Joshua J. Marine
1) CLAIM BACK ALL PENALTY CHARGES CLICK HERE
2) CLAIM BACK ALL MIS-SOLD PPI CLICK HERE
3) COMPOUNDED CONTRACTUAL INTEREST CLICK HERE
4) REQUEST CCA FROM CREDITOR CLICK HERE
5) OFT- UNENFORCEABLE AGREEMENTS CLICK HERE
6) CAREY V HSBC (2009) CLICK HERE
7) DON'T BE BULLIED BY CREDITORS / DCA's CLICK HERE
8) IN DEBT DON'T PANIC CLICK HERE
9) FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT CLICK HERE
10) SALE OF GOODS ACT-EDUCATE YOUR RETAILER CLICK HERE
11) DISTANCE SELLING-EDUCATE YOR RETAILERCLICK HERE
12) SOGA SUMMARY CLICK HERE
13) WHICH? TEMPLATES CLICK HERE
14) DOES YOU BANK TREAT YOU FAIRLY BCOBSCLICK HERE
15) EVERYTHING HOUSING CLICK HERE
16) UTILITY BACKBILLING CLICK HERE
17) OFGEM - COMPLAINTSCLICK HERE
18) OFCOM - COMPLAINTS CLICK HERE
DON'T GIVE UP, THIS SITE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH GUIDANCE AND EMPOWERMENT
Don't forget to donate to this site
Please let us know how your problem has been resolved, it could help fellow Caggers
Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site
Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE