Royal bank of scotland Help needed

Bladesufc1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently asked for 6 years worth of statements to be sent to me in a letter to the bank

they sent me 3 years total charges £895 they said they'd refund half this charge, stupidy i excepted this, and i also signed a declaration at the bottom saying this would end anymore charges being refunded.

however 2 months later i now have the final 3 years statements sent through £1650 charges in total!! can i claim this back, as the bank staff didn't do there job correctly the 1st time?? or am i bugered

You need to put the exact wording of the letter you signed, we need this to see whether you have signed away your chance to claim the rest.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

I was under the impression it doesn't matter what you sign, you're still able to make further claims, as the law states you are entitled to. IE You signing a waiver of entitlement to further claims does not change the law. See pg2 of

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/royal-bank-scotland-bank/6721-stacymason-rbos-2.html

This is what StoneLaughter said:

"It doesn't matter what you sign; you cannot sign a legal right away if it's granted in Law. You could sign an affadavit saying I will never ever claim from you again for anything at all; and then claim the next day because you are legally entitled to that for which you claim.

So - even if you signed an "any and all claims, and all future claims" clause, it could only make it slightly more difficult. You can claim for charges going back as far as the bank has records"

~

:p I'm a lover, not a fighter... well, most of the time :razz: ~