Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder altcompany Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Nov 2009
    I am in
    Southend

Default Resolve Call - Very sinister company!

http://www.resolvecall.co.uk/

Started calling at my address, gave them nothing, I ask them the questions and they have no answers...anyways I had a look at their website and the "agent" was very casual, matey type but looking at their intro video and their slogan....intelligence gathering for the credit industry....who the hell decided this was ok? They proudly report on their status updates of "assignments" debts...they are basically stalking and watching people....can this not be sent to OFT???

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo's Avatar

Cagger since
    Feb 2008
    I am in
    Southsea
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Resolve Call - Very sinister company!

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere!
    How to use Photobucket by Huggie41.
    HOW DO I START A NEW THREAD?

Follows
    Following

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    coledog Highly informative coledog Highly informative coledog Highly informative coledog Highly informative coledog Highly informative coledog Highly informative coledog Highly informative coledog's Avatar

Cagger since
    Oct 2008
    I am in
    in Room 101

Why were they 'calling at your address'? In Person or by phone?

Cagger since
    Nov 2009
    I am in
    Southend

In person, on behalf of Barclaysicon card I cant pay, they are trying to reconnect us.

Platinum Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a donation
    sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1's Avatar

Cagger since
    Mar 2007

Doorstep calling at its nastiest, I bet the person wasn't directly employed and is on commission only, a lot of jobs like that being offered locally... maybe I should take one and drop CAGicon leaflets through the doors of the people I am supposed to 'reconnect' with!

Cagger since
    Nov 2009
    I am in
    Southend

Quote Originally Posted by t_ony View Post
    In this current economic climate - every DCAicon company is going out of its way to appear/sound more intimidating than the next DCA - in reality, they are about as scary as a new born kitten quite frankly...
    Agreed, to those of us who know the score its not a problem handling them but it angers me they would do the same to elderly people or single mums etc.

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    alfwithhair Highly informative alfwithhair Highly informative alfwithhair Highly informative alfwithhair Highly informative alfwithhair Highly informative alfwithhair Highly informative alfwithhair Highly informative

Cagger since
    Apr 2007

Well what do you expect from a company that shelters under the Scotcall umbrella.
    Just one step up from Mucky Hall/Meritfarse, who reside at the bottom of the collection sewer

Site Team ScarletPimpernel Highly authoritative ScarletPimpernel Highly authoritative ScarletPimpernel Highly authoritative ScarletPimpernel Highly authoritative ScarletPimpernel Highly authoritative ScarletPimpernel Highly authoritative ScarletPimpernel Highly authoritative ScarletPimpernel Highly authoritative ScarletPimpernel Highly authoritative ScarletPimpernel Highly authoritative ScarletPimpernel Highly authoritative ScarletPimpernel's Avatar

Cagger since
    Mar 2007

Real intelligence gathering rarely involves letting the subject know that it's happening.

These glorified meter-readers are hardly 'Spooks' are they?

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE