style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4801 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello guys n girls

Got a letter the other day saying we have to be out by tomorrow. I am at the moment heaverly pregant and have a 2 year old son and now really panicing (not good for me or baby atm). The council are making us homeless and now refusing to help us saying "no duty to help" as they see us as intentionally homeless from our previous property, which was in bad shape (ie broken basement stairs, cracked n broken windows and a landlord who thought he could come round at all times n scare me specially when husband was in work :-x ) but they saw it as fit to live in .... i beg to differ with that one.

Was told to speak to social services tomorrow (we have a meeting with one of the peeps there for a house at 10-15am) baliffs due at 10am. Was told by social services to get a N244 which we have and hand it in tomorrow, but the thing is the counter at the court is not open til 10am, the same time the baliff is due, which is now worrying me as i can go into labour at any time and son is scared of strange people at the moment.

Shall I call the baliff in the morning, saying my husband is on his way into town to hand in a N244 to suspend the eviction?

Really dont know what on earth to do at the moment. We never recieved court date papers the first time, so not talked to a judge and explained our side. Got no family who can have us or friends so we are really worried as the people from the council said we will just chuck our things outside.

Don'y know much about this busy looking it up but have found this from a recent CAB publication

"If you have nowhere to stay at all, you can phone Shelterline on: 0808 800 4444. This is a free helpline run by the charity Shelter, which offers emergency housing advice over the phone. The helpline is open seven days a week from 8am to midnight."

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As time is short click the black triangle to the left. This alerts the Site Team and ask if they can direct you to a better forum - I don't think many in this one will have the necessary advice.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Moved to Local Authority forum

8)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)