Urgent Advice Needed Reg Rbs

clivey888
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6435 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys i am new to this but pointed to this direction by a friend,

Where do i start with these sharks who have totaly screwed me over.....

I went into my local Royal Bank Scotland branch about 2 years ago now maybe less and asked to cancel a dd while handing my bank card over to the lady at reception so she could get my bank acct no', All was well and dd cancelled then proceded back to work, I then get a call from rob saying i had left my card there and could i come and collect, I then stated that couldn't get there before close time but would come saturday am, lady stated dont worry she will post to me 1st class and i should rec tomorrow morning, card never showed and wait for it i call them monday am to find out that 680 pounds had been withdrawn from my acct from the town where i live leading up to london all places where they knew the floor limit so wouldn't get caught,,,,,,,,,,,,needless to say i was livid fuming, I got no apology just denial by the lady saying that i req the card to be posted when the truth is that i just agreed to her sugestion to post.:mad:

On top of all that i have had about 2000 pounds worth charges from them prior to that and also after the card stolen incident i got so upset that i moved to first direct but had a overdraft of 2800 on 2 accts with them one which was a joint acct, i had offered to pay 200 mth to repay overdraft but the bank refused and wanted all straight away resulting in the accts going to debt collectors, default reg then debts being sold on which im still paying for now 50 mth.:mad:

Is there anything i can or could of done against royal bank of scotland????

your help would be greatly appreciated.... :)

Well said PW!;)

Start from the beginning, read a few other similar threads and keep the CAG posted. Those charges back would be nice around Xmas time, think about that. In the mean time ou may find that other threads point you towards any other action that may be relevant (Banking Ombudsman etc). You may also want to have a chat with your local CAB, they may be able to advise on specifics regarding the Bank forclosing on you etc....

Best of Luck

BC:p

Big Col:p

RBS LBA 20/06/06. WON - 21/10/06

MBNA(1)-Start-20/06/06, Claim-£250, 15/8 - Winner!!

MBNA Virgin(2)-Start-20/06/06, Claim £100, 15/8 - Winner!!

BoS MCard Data Protection Act Sent 20/06/06 - WON 16/10/06

Green On!

If the post/advice helps, pse click on the scales!! :cool: