how long neeed I wait for documents?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4914 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all, would like advice from anyone with experience...took out emergency home cover 30/9/2010. given a policy no. verbally by phone, money was deducted from my account a few days later, has been confirmed that policy is up and running, however 40 days later have no policy documents despite 6 requests....what do I do?? never been in this position ever before ! :mad2:

Hi ellissa

Welcome to CAG

By deducting the monies, I believe they have entered into a binding contract with you. But not sure you have been treated fairly with regards to cooling off period.

I would send them a letter requesting policy documents, send it recorded. Phone them up to check that they have the correct address.

good evening, thanks for the reply, yes, I they have entered into a contract with me and I don't want out, I just want my documents and I have asked repeatedly and escalated it to a complaint, where do I go from here, what are my rights to make them give me supporting documents for my policy, after all, the paper contract part is the nature of the business.

They need to fulfil that but how to make them ??