car insurance cancel but claim in process

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4889 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

I took the insurance from Churchill 2 month before and now i want to cancel it. In first week of October some body hit my car in front of me and drove away. I informed the police and insurance company, case is under investigation. I need the commercial insurance so that i want to cancel my current insurance. but Churchill says you have to give the full premium before cancel it or take your claim back. That was hit and run case and hundred percent that is not my fault. even i have said if other party don't commit i ll not repair my car through your company. i ll repair it myself. need advise what i should do, at the same time i can't give the money to different insurance companies. urgently help needed, thanks

Withdraw the claim and pay the relevant cancellation charges for the time on risk.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread