claim - car insurance HELP please

wiosna30
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4916 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Car insurance company asking me to provide my Landlord details - Landlord Insurance or House Insurance.

Any idea why???

This is nothing to do with my car policy!!

I am the victim of burglary - Many items disappear from my house and the car as well. House is rented and I didn’t have Constance insurance so I didn’t have make any claims just only for my stolen car.

Should I provide all details which they want?

Help please

Part of their investigations process. I suppose that as the house is let, they want to see about how the car keys might have been stolen from the house.

You need to just cooperate with the Insurers by helping them as much as you can. If you don't help, they might think you have something to hide.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The CAR KEY disappear together with my other things – I had the burglary to my rented house. They broken back doors and took everything what is easy to sell leaving only mess everywhere. I told them already. I have Crime Ref Number from Police so I don’t understand why more questions about Landlord Insurance or House Insurance. What happened if my Landlord doesn’t have Insurance? This should not affect my Car insurance, because I hope it’s nothing to do with them.

Just do as they ask.

It has nothing to do with claiming on anything that your landlord might have. It is purely to gain a full picture of the situation. It is probably more of a background check. They might ask whether you have paid your rent up to date and that they are not aware of any issues.

Because Insurers are subject to a huge amount of fraud running into many billions, they ask a lot more questions that they use to.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I have a two question more. I have opened a new thread but I shouldn’t – sorry for this, please ignore

I can’t make any claims for all my stolen items like laptops, cameras etc because I didn’t have Constance insurance, only having comprehensive just for my (ex) car what I am doing now.

I am just thinking if my Landlord not telling me can make a claim from her insurance (If she has of course) for my stolen Items? I don’t trust her at all.

Someone told me as well but I am not sure if it’s true that I can claim from her for all my stolen items from her house.

Any idea?