2 different NO CLAIM BONUS urgently help needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4894 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, i had 5 year NCB in private car policy till sep 2007( from esure insurance company) after that i was the taxi driver till sep 2010 (insured with TRADEX through broker graysons). Tradex they gave me 4 year NCB in taxi while i was with them only 3 years. My current insurance company (churchill) they don't accept 5 year NCB from esure because it is old more than 2 years, they refer me towards Tradex and Tradex they don't give the bonus more than 3 years. they say we can not give you the bonus more than 3 years. infect they are not considering the previous 5 year NCB. because of this my insurance premium is getting high in churchill because i failed to provide them NCB of more than 5 years. according to me it should be altogether 8 years, 3 year in taxi and 5 year in private policy. which company i should make contact now. i am very confuse and worry about this. waiting for your reply, thanks

2nd problem is that i have sent my original NCB letter provided by my previous company(tradex) to the current insurance company (churchill) and that NCB letter was showing 4 years NCB IN TAXI POLICY. now churchill are saying that after the end of the policy or when you ll cancel your policy we ll give you the NCB IN PRIVATE POLICY. Mean i ll lose my taxi policy and i have to go back in taxi next month. by law which letter churchill company should give me?. very confuse, help needed. thanks

I think that had you involved the brokers Graysons in helping to move from Tradex to a private car Insurance you might not have had this problem.

Surely Tradex can acknowledge in a letter that they received 5 years NCB proof from x company when the policy was taken out and that you have had 3 years since.

You can't use the NCB twice. You have to decide on which policy you want it to be used. i.e. the policy that gives you the most benefit financially.

Suggestion is that you use a broker in future and don't try to sort out yourself. I am sure that if you did this, you would not have got into this confused position.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Exactly First of all i contacted to graysons but they say we don't have any more business relationship with tradex, we have left them, now you have to contact directly with the company tradex, i know all dealings should be through graysons but they are not doing any cooperate. only suggestions, advise they give.

Ask Tradex for the NCB proof that was given to them when the policy was started with them and to provide this with a letter confirming the no claims with them. So the Tradex letter should state something like. .......When the policy with Tradex was started on x date, we were provided with proof of 5 years NCB by x company and since this date the policyholder has had 3 year of further no claims.

Ask Tradex to do this and make sure Churchill will be ok with this, if this was supplied.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

i have spoken in detail with Graysons, Tradex and now finally FOA(financial-ombudsman authority) about this. i was very hopeful FOA will help me about this matter, they admit this is not fair at all but we can do nothing about it. Finally solution is this there is monopoly of insurance companies and they have legal rights about this even this is against the consumer rights but there is no organisation which can help the consumer problem related to the insurance, this is fact. I have lost my 5 year NCB in private policy and in taxi 4 year NCB as well. because insurance companies always require the original letter from the previous company. now my current company(churchill) they will give me NCB in private policy. they are not giving me back my original letters mentioned 4 years NCB in taxi and they do not mention it on their letter as well. when i shall go in the market to find out the taxi policy again they will treat me like a new taxi driver and insurance premium would be very high. this is the way insurance companies make millions of pound.

if anybody have any more knowledge about the rules and regulations or can tell me the solution, i would be very thankful.