One Call Insurance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4894 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't be fooled . They appeared to be good initially -:wink: good price pleasant to communicate with.

Then 12 months down the line very different. :| I sent them my Drivers Licence as requested by them (I dont know why they wanted it as I've never had to produce my Drivers licence before for ins purposes ) then they wrote saying I hadnt sent it after Id posted it , I assumed they'd not processed it yet. I had also explained in a note with my DL that Sheilas Wheels hadnt sent my proof of no claims (9 yrs no claims) Then I receive a letter saying that they have reduced my discount as they havent had my driving licence - I had to go to DVLA to buy a new Licence . before the new licence arrived they have taken off my discount and charged me £48 for doing so. Whoever oversees Car Ins Companies needs to sort them out . I now have TEN YEARS NO CLAIMS am aged 59 Years am female and Im having trouble so I dont know how the rest of the public get on . :-x They lost my licence and are now charging me for them not having it. They have ignored my letter completely. Plus they were charging a lot for my second car although I obviously only drive 1 car at a time and no others drivers are named .

Does anyone know of a really good car ins co ? Who want to keep their customers ?? If so please let me know asap

Thanks

Pl

Re One Call.

How do we get a letter of proof of no Claims when the previous insurer ( Sheilas Wheels in my case ) doesnt send it ? I would have thought that they could all access this information anyway.

Thanks

Also I wanted to email their CEO re this matter but cannot find his ( John Radford I think ) email address. Maybe thats a good indicator of whether the company CEO wants to stay informed about whats happening at ground level.

Hi kath

Unfortunately were not allowed to recommed companies, but if you check out Martin Lewis site, he has some good advise

on how to get a reasonable quote. You should of sent the D/L Recorded. Unfortunately companies these think of profit first, customer second. There is probably an Insurance Ombudsman that you could complain too, but complain to the company first.

i would ask why they requested your licence??? my exp is usually to confirm motoring offense detail or information has come to light r.e someone claims to have a full licence but only hold a provisional or claims request it following a total loss,but they usually ask for the V5 and keys aswell.