Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Nov 2007

Default Stop cold callers with this free printable sign.

Printable No Cold Callers Sign

May be of use to some

Basic Account Holder hilaryfrances Informative hilaryfrances Informative hilaryfrances Informative hilaryfrances Informative hilaryfrances's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jun 2006

Default Re: Stop cold callers with this free printable sign.

I have something similar at the side of my front door, it does no good obviously our cold callers cannot read.

Our sign lists people we dont want to hear from, ( including religous groups). I was waiting in the other day for a bloke to fit a new window. He knocked on the door and asked if I wanted him to go away. I asked him why. He pointed to the sign, on the list is says double glazing!!

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details