Car insurance valid or not?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm almost certain of the answer to this, but are you still insured to drive if your hand is in plaster? You can move fingers, it's right hand.

Your Insurers will be happy with this, IF the DVLA/Police are happy. It is up to the legal authorities that control road traffic acts and licencing, as to whether it is ok or not. Insurances will just contain a general condition that you must meet all the relevant legal requirements.

I cannot see a problem if the plaster does not affect your control of the vehicle. I am sure this is what the Police will say if you asked them.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I agree with the above. One must be in proper control of the vehicle, if you are then everything is Ok. if you had= an accident and the reason was because you lost control of the vehicle then the opposite would be true.

Further if you have a disability that you need to report to the DVLA then your licence would be void until the DVLA health department review your case and issue you a licence with the categories that you are allowed to drive. Can't see a short term fracture requiring a cast to be relevant though.