Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19
FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Basic Account Holder whatamess Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Feb 2009

Default Re: Help being taken to court by restons... **case dismissed**

Sorry I have found them and have called for some advice. Thanks for your help again Caggers.

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in
    a sort of fire-fighting role here. Hate HFC & their compulsory PPI ethos

Default Re: HFC will never leave me alone

and?

dx

Credit Reference Agencies:Experian Equifax CallCredit noddle<<<<CRA FILE INFO IS HERE<<<<
    fed up with DCA's calling get a TRUECALL BOX!! - HERE
    Sort Your Debts Now - - here

Start Your Own Thread - HERE

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here
    2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here
    3. Reclaim Loan, Credit Card, mortgage & CAtalogue Charges Read Here
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if ness
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by telephone
    - alert the siteteam IMMEDIATELY by hitting the black warning triangle on any message - Particularly if this results in a request to pay a fee to help you.

DX
    RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in

Default Re: taken to court by HFC/restons... **case dismissed** now marking CRA file again

as you were posting on two threads
    i've merged them and retitled

dx

Credit Reference Agencies:Experian Equifax CallCredit noddle<<<<CRA FILE INFO IS HERE<<<<

NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by telephone
    - alert the siteteam IMMEDIATELY by hitting the black warning triangle on any message - Particularly if this results in a request to pay a fee to help you.

DX
    RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Feb 2009

Default Re: taken to court by HFC/restons... **case dismissed** now marking CRA file again

Hi dx100uk. Sorry for the late reply. I called the ICOicon and they have advised me I have to give them 28 days to reply to my letter. (The letter i sent was to ask why they removed the default and made my account 6 months in arrers.)

If i dont hear from them I can make a complaint against the creditor for putting wrongful information on my credit file. Its been 2 weeks since i sent the letter. And in that time i receieved a letter from a DCAicon.

Thanks

Cagger since
    Feb 2009

Hi

I need some help with this. I got a letter back from HFC to say they couldnt find the account in my name or address, and the credit file i sent to them does not show the creditors name or my name and address and could i please send the whole credit file so they can answer my querey correctly.

1. How can they not find the account in my name and my address? They have been sending letters and took my to court under my married name (not my maiden name when the account was opened).

2. I dont really want to send them my whole credit file. I printed this online. So is difficult to get just there info without putting other credit info on with it.

Are they just stalling for more time? What Should i do?

Thanks

Platinum Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a donation
    sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1's Avatar

Cagger since
    Mar 2007

I would write back the following

"As your company have totally failed to keep proper records and now are asking for information they are not entitled to have I am taking you to court without further notice - I would remind you that defamation claims carry a very high penalty and could cost your company its CCL licence.

Details of this case are going to the OFT, Trading Standards, Ministry of Justice, local MP and various newspapers."

Keep it short and sharp and they will get the message. They are taking the proverbial here. If they cannot match you with their records then you are clearly not the debtor, the onus of proof is on THEM, not YOU.

Premium Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert's Avatar

Cagger since
    May 2007
    I am in
    Muckle Flugga

Get back to the ICOicon. if they don't know who you are they shouldn't be processing your data.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Feb 2009

Ok I will send this letter off, thank you. Does this mean they have to correct my credit file?

Premium Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative

Cagger since
    Aug 2010
    I am in
    In need of.......................

That will depend on the ICOs findings
    I think.

Cagger since
    Feb 2009

Hi Again

I have had a letter today from a company to say they are acting on behalf of Mackenzie Hall to collect the debt. They are threating with door step calls if i dont contact them. I feel like im going back to basics this is what happend in the begining with HFC they turned up in my door step 3 times. I cant have this again. Any advice. The idiots wont leave me alone even though the case was dismissedicon in court.

Thanks

Platinum Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a donation
    sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1 Authoritative sillygirl1's Avatar

Cagger since
    Mar 2007

Write to said company and Hall (is it Scotcall they are trying to use?) and remind them the court case was dismissedicon and you do not owe this debt.

Remind them that you will report them to East Ayrshire Trading Standards and the OFT for harrassment.

Just tell them to get lost and do not visit as you do not owe this money.

Cagger since
    Feb 2009

No they are called Meritforce. I have never heard of them. This has been going on over 2 years now and the debt is over 16 years old. Its doing my head in.

Site Team andyorch Highly authoritative andyorch Highly authoritative andyorch Highly authoritative andyorch Highly authoritative andyorch Highly authoritative andyorch Highly authoritative andyorch Highly authoritative andyorch Highly authoritative andyorch Highly authoritative andyorch Highly authoritative andyorch Highly authoritative andyorch's Avatar

Cagger since
    Sep 2007
    I am in
    somewhere near u

Mackenzie Hall Group.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Feb 2009

Hi after checking my credit file again.
    They are still putting me in arrers for this account 6 months now.

There is still no default showing event though they did default me a few years back.

Now I have noticed they have written on my credit file that i have move addresses and not informed them.
    .. which is untrue.
    . is there nothing I can do about this?

This is going to stay on my file for another 6 yearsicon now,

when i had the default i only had another 3 years to go.

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in

if they defaulted you several year ago [properly by a DN]

then it should fall off after 6yrs. paid or not.

is this 'account' the same 'accout'
    as th org one.
    or has the debt been relisted.

Dx

DX
    RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Feb 2009

this is the orginal one.

There is no default anymore they have removed it off my CF
    and put me 6 months in arrers instead
    and now added the information about me moving and not informing them.

Which now means i have another 6 yearsicon until this comes off my credit file.

Debt was sold on and we went to court..

case dismissedicon and they just kept selling it on to different people.

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in

how do you know HFC removed the default?

sems strange to me.

dx

DX
    RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Feb 2009

If they didnt who did? They put it on surely only they can take it off? When i wrote to HFC to ask the question they wrote back to say they couldnt find me on the system and wanted me to send them my creidt file showing the information.

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in

when did that first default [that went] get put on?

dx

DX
    RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Feb 2009

2009. They couldnt of taken me to court without defaulting me right?

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE