Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder soundlab Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Jul 2010

Default JSA rapid reclaim

How do
    Basically, i signed off of JSA 13 weeks or so ago, if i was to go and phone them up and make another claim would it be a rapid reclaim or an all new claim?

ty muchly

Basic Account Holder Greer8472 Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jul 2010

Default Re: JSA rapid reclaim

Quote Originally Posted by soundlab View Post
    How do
    Basically, i signed off of JSA 13 weeks or so ago, if i was to go and phone them up and make another claim would it be a rapid reclaim or an all new claim?

ty muchly
    That is actually a good question. I have one to add to that. Let say you found employment and you were layed of, sackedicon or what ever will JSA reset for another 6 months or is that it after you used it?

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since
    Nov 2009
    I am in
    Pixie land.

Default Re: JSA rapid reclaim

Does this help at all? I found it on the directgov site.

How to claim

If you’ve claimed before

If you have stopped getting Jobseeker’s Allowance in the last 26 weeks and want to claim the same type again, call Jobcentre Plus on 0800 055 6688.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running
    Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

IB/ESA Tribunal template successes [that I know about]:
    honeybee13 April 2008; brighton gal January 2010 ; cbbc May 2010 lee100 September 2010 HadEnough October 2010 nitelite February 2011 Pritti March 2011
    Nottingham1989 [with leemack] June 2011
    Follows
    Following

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE