More Than Car Insurance renewal - false claim information!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5022 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am posting on here after spending hours of arguing with More Than Car Insurance Non -UK call centres and getting absolutely nowhere!!!

I have recently received my More Than Car Insurance Renewal Papers, and noticed that they have falsely added a 'claim/incident' onto my paperwork.

Stating 11/01/10 My name 'Fault'

I have never had a claim! So you can imagine my suprise that they have logged this!!!!

I have since called the claims department who have confirmed to me that this paperwork is incorrect and there is no claim on my insurance. To my relief.... however... Despite this, the Customer service department are telling me that they cannot remove this false information from my paperwork, but will not tell me why.

I am going round and round in circles.

Right now I am so frustrated because I need to send my renewal schedule to my new insurance company within 10 days, but it currently has the wrong information on it!

I am waiting for a call back from the complaints department, but so far everyone I have spoken to has just repeated the fact that they cannot remove logged information, and that it must have happened for it to be on there?!?! - and then going on to accuse me of overriding my insurers and trying to rectify an incident in a 'back hander' type situation - unbelievable! I am flabbergasted that my own insurance company has just decided to add information to my paperwork and will not remove it at all! - and then to add insult to injury - accuse me of lying!?!?!?!

If I send this paperwork to my new insurance company as my 'proof of no claims', it will only create more headaches with my new insurers - because of the false information that I am fighting to have removed.

But I need car insurance so I can drive!

If I cannot provide the paperwork within the next week, I will have NO insurance.

The paperwork states that I am 'entitled to 5 years or more no claims bonus', but yet I still have the incorrect incident/claim showing on there!

Help, what can I do to get my schedule correct in time for my renewal!

Any ideas how to find a helpful member of staff at More Than insurance.

Shocked & very worried....:confused:

Hello and Welcome,

I'll move this thread to the appropriate Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Suggest you try to get hold of their UK based complaints team.

Morethan Customer Relations

1st Floor

Bowling Mill

Dean Clough

Halifax

HX3 5WA

email - [email protected]

Telephone No. 0800 980 8462

I suspect that they have a system issue. Once the renewal notice has been issued, they can't amend the details and then reissue.

But this does not stop them sending you a letter confirming the no claims discount information. They will have a standard letter confirming the details, that your new Insurers will need.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread