Unsecured Loans - Bad Credit, anyone know a genuine lender?

MrC333
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey folks,

Right, I'll try and keep this a bit brief. My rating is a bit shot thanks to some youthful indiscretions and I really wanna get myself back on an even keel.

I am currently having issues with some payday lenders, but thanks to the advice on here, it's well in hand. However, that doesn't stop me wanting to really put things right again and just in one place.

Basically, I'm looking for bad credit unsecured/tenant lenders for £3000 over 3 years, hopefully averaging out at £125-150 a month in repayments, well within my scope of finance, even if I ended up jobless.

My debts aren't quite as high as £3k but I want some left over so I can move in with my partner and with only one debt, with a very affordable repayment.

I'm in full-time employment and only been there 3 months though, but they have just sorted my contract and I'm earning about £1k take home right now. I have other plans for earning more, but neither here nor there atm.

Anyways, I wasn't sure where to post this as I didn't see an unsecured loans board, so feel free to move this.

Any help would be grandly appreciated.

Thanks

Personally, I think it would be a bad decision to go for new credit if you're already handling payments back to payday lenders. First sort them out and then decide what to do.

Also, even bad credit lenders would not look positively on someone being with an employer less than 12 months.

I understand that, but paying off charges etc that payday lenders charge is much tougher than taking one big loan and setting them all at once.

Plus I have designs for the rest of the loan that I would be taking. It's just much safer than continually incurring charges/defaults/rollovers to sort things out.

To reiterate, does anyone know any dependable unsecured loan companies for people with poor/fair credit?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I would imagine the best way to get quotes would be on google or such like but I note you stated unsecured and wanted to advise you of this....

You should be aware that their no such thing as an unsecured loan, they are in fact easily secured on your property providing the CCA is enforceable. If you have equity in your property any creditor will have this loan secured on your property in a matter of months. I have personal experience of this and took out an 'unsecured loan' for new windows. to cut along story short my employment changed and I could not meet the repayments. Within 5 months they had a CCJ and subsequently secured the loan via a charging order. To sum up we had to sell the house.

You Want My Advice

Dont Bother

I Fell Into This Trap And Ended Up With Welcome

They Are All Out To Screw You

Good Luck And The Only Advice I Will Give Is

If They Ask For An Application Fee Is Run A Mile But Saving Is Best

Credit

Who Needs It

• 1 year later...

i dont think the charging order point would be anything to worry about, i think the OP is a tenant.

Good place to start looking would be moneyline, if your a council tenant or credit union, but you wont get 3k to start with

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.