Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder MrC333 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    May 2010

Question Unsecured Loans - Bad Credit, anyone know a genuine lender?

Hey folks,

Right, I'll try and keep this a bit brief. My rating is a bit shot thanks to some youthful indiscretions and I really wanna get myself back on an even keel.

I am currently having issues with some payday lendersicon, but thanks to the advice on here, it's well in hand. However, that doesn't stop me wanting to really put things right again and just in one place.

Basically, I'm looking for bad credit unsecured/tenant lenders for 3000 over 3 years, hopefully averaging out at 125-150 a month in repayments, well within my scope of finance, even if I ended up jobless.

My debts aren't quite as high as 3k but I want some left over so I can move in with my partner and with only one debt, with a very affordable repayment.

I'm in full-time employment and only been there 3 months though, but they have just sorted my contract and I'm earning about 1k take home right now. I have other plans for earning more, but neither here nor there atm.

Anyways, I wasn't sure where to post this as I didn't see an unsecured loans board, so feel free to move this.

Any help would be grandly appreciated.

Thanks

Basic Account Holder zingy Novitiate zingy Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jan 2010

Default Re: Unsecured Loans - Bad Credit, anyone know a genuine lender?

Personally, I think it would be a bad decision to go for new credit if you're already handling payments back to payday lendersicon. First sort them out and then decide what to do.

Also, even bad credit lenders would not look positively on someone being with an employer less than 12 months.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder MrC333 Novitiate

Cagger since
    May 2010

I understand that, but paying off charges etc that payday lendersicon charge is much tougher than taking one big loan and setting them all at once.
    Plus I have designs for the rest of the loan that I would be taking. It's just much safer than continually incurring charges/defaults/rollovers to sort things out.

To reiterate, does anyone know any dependable unsecured loan companies for people with poor/fair credit?

Basic Account Holder exasperated Novitiate exasperated Novitiate exasperated's Avatar

Cagger since
    Feb 2009

Hi,
    I would imagine the best way to get quotes would be on google or such like but I note you stated unsecured and wanted to advise you of this....

You should be aware that their no such thing as an unsecured loan, they are in fact easily secured on your property providing the CCA is enforceable. If you have equity in your property any creditor will have this loan secured on your property in a matter of months. I have personal experience of this and took out an 'unsecured loan' for new windows. to cut along story short my employment changed and I could not meet the repayments. Within 5 months they had a CCJ and subsequently secured the loan via a charging order. To sum up we had to sell the house.

Royalties Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative

Cagger since
    Aug 2007

You Want My Advice

Dont Bother

I Fell Into This Trap And Ended Up With Welcome

They Are All Out To Screw You

Good Luck And The Only Advice I Will Give Is

If They Ask For An Application Fee Is Run A Mile But Saving Is Best

Credit

Who Needs It

Basic Account Holder martin2006 Novitiate martin2006's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jul 2006
    I am in
    tergalactic space ranger

i dont think the charging order point would be anything to worry about, i think the OP is a tenant.
    Good place to start looking would be moneyline, if your a council tenant or credit union, but you wont get 3k to start with

A & L SETTLED IN FULL
    Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackarse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED
    Follows
    Following

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE