I am finally insured :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5057 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Found it hard work finding company to insure property as in has flat roof and ashphalt water protection on it with wood framed to boot. Fell out with bank and I stopped insurance 18 months ago and let things lapse, so went on insurance comparison site and to be honest with all the questions either found half didnt want to know or confused by locks on patios question, and as had not patio found it frustrating kept getting asked to answer what locks the non existant door had.

Anyhow had horrendous qoute for nearly 600.00 over phone from another company and decided to give up with site as had developed headache. To be fair the headache could have been why I was confused.

Phone rang and said from this site and as normal sceptical of callers, but this firm are obviously given business of selling insurance as in given my number and they rang.

Thats the point of my post, I listened and low and behold I am insured, roof and frame of house not a problem. Legal and accidental and away from home cover and to boot less than I was paying the bank 18 months ago:eek::-D

So will be more careful on answering phone not to treat all as sharks, though my guard rightfully will stay up.

For once a firm that does what it promises and I am insured xx:-D

I used money supermarket and they refered me, so for once can leave my house to hospital appt at cardiology later today and know alls covered. What a nice way to go to my appt, dont have to panic.

Just thought would post a positive outcome of using this site as to be honest I dont trust many sites or businesses to be honest.:)

Edited by loopinlouie