Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder Yet_Another_Atos_Victim Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : May 2010

Default Atos delay refunding travel expenses

It took 10 weeks for Atos to reimburse my 2.40 expenses incurred travelling to the Work Capability Assessment, and this was despite numerous e-mails to customer-services@atoshealthcare.c om

As a BACS electronic transfer only takes 3 working days (transmit on Monday, funds reach bank account on Wednesday), I believe that 2 calendar weeks is more than enough time.

I have submitted an FOIicon requesting assessment-to-reimbursement stats for Atos, in case they are earning interest on OUR money.

Can anyone let me know if they have had to wait more than 1 calendar week for payment?

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder kingkarl1967 Novitiate

Cagger since : Mar 2009

Default Re: Atos delay refunding travel expenses

Hi Mate

Oh yes have I had to wait ......... for sure , same as you it was about 6 weeks before I got my money refunded.
    Disgusting considering this is our money to live on and sitting out of it means I have to miss my electricity bill payment.

Hiya, thanks for that.

Don't suppose you know how to add a poll feature to a thread? It would be interesting to see how many folk are in the same boat

Basic Account Holder kingkarl1967 Novitiate

Cagger since : Mar 2009

Sorry do not know mate , that would be a good idea.
    I have attended two of these Atos examinations and it was same on both occassions waiting for the money for about 5 - 6 weeks.

UNACCEPTABLE

That's a 7 week average for the three of us so far - I'd put money on it that this 5Bn global outfit is earning interest on taxpayers' money. It makes me mad that folks call the likes of us scroungers but just let these rip-off firms bleed our economy dry Grrrr

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details