lps ltd parking fine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4948 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all,

just received a letter from the above company advising me of a £60 parking fine ,for parking in a car park at 8 in the evening they acknowledge i am the keeper and may not have been the driver , and are asking me to provide details of the driver, please advise best course of action

regards b

thanks for the quick reply, are they not employed by the council or the police or some other body to oversee the towns car parks.

regards b

Was this a private car-park, or did you park on the public highway or a council owned car-park?

thanks for the quick reply, are they not employed by the council or the police or some other body to oversee the towns car parks

They're a private company employed by whoever owns the land. They make a large chunk of their income by duping people into paying fake parking tickets. They are actually unenforceable invoices.

• 1 month later...

hi guys,, again reading all posts to help me aquire knowledge re ppc,,in crems post(8), he says ,, if they were acting on behalf of the council,,? a)is this possible for a ppc to act on behalf of the coucil,,and if (yes),,,would they issue a parking or penalty charge notice? again if (yes) why wouldnt the council use their own staff,,,please go easy on me as ime still new but fight this lot and spread the word every day,,,sorry to hi jack thread. bondy.

Yes, some councils use PPCs as their "agent" for managing council car parks

Yes, if issued on behalf of a council it would be a PENALTY charge notice, not a PARKING charge notice, and it would clearly state the council name at the top of the PCN

The council would be using a PPC because it is cheaper to do so, and no other reason I can think of.

hi,latest update, just received another letter from brethertons, they ask for payment in 3 days ,or, proceedings will be instigated, which could lead to additional claims, interest, and legal costs, please advise, barry

• 1 month later...

Hi all

I have just finished the L.P.S & Brethertons merry-go-round. Just ignore all their letters. Nothing will happen

The letters can be quite scary but hold your nerve and they will eventually give up a go away. :lol: