Sureterm cancelled insurance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5070 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out a motor insurance policy with Sureterm from the 5th May, 2010. I have now received a RD letter today saying that the policy will be cancelled as they have not received the mileage declaration. They say the cancellation cannot be withdrawn.

The mileage declaration has been sent but as the car was in the garage and the person was away I was unable to get the mileage straight away. Sureterm keep sending me texts but I am unable to open them so think there must be a virus in them or something (if you get viruses in texts).

Are they allowed to withdraw insurance without any recourse to appeal?

Good afternoon,

My name is Mark Jackson and I'm the Compliance Officer at Sureterm Direct.

I would like to discuss the issues raised by casey so that we can look to reach a resolution.

My contact number is 01480 371024.

Thank you.

Welcome Mark, lets hope you get some satisfaction for the policy holder.

It would be nice if you could conduct your business on the open forum for the benefit of others, minus any personal details of course.

Thank you for your comments.

I also hope that we will be able to provide satisfaction for the policyholder and again ask that they contact me.

I appreciate and support the ability for customers to express their views on a open forum however our business practice is to enter into a direct communication process to reach a resolution to the satisfaction of those concerned.

If after a resolution was reached a customer wished to express their experiences on an open forum, then I would hope that could be considered as a benefit to others.

Thank you for your comments.

If after a resolution was reached a customer wished to express their experiences on an open forum, then I would hope that could be considered as a benefit to others.

That will do nicely.

• 2 weeks later...