Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Basic Account Holder conqueror80 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Nov 2008

Default TRIBUNAL ACTION UK

Hello everyone, sorry to intrude.

Any body with knowledge and or experience of TRIBUNAL ACTION UK? A friend recently purchased their services and was so appalled that he asked for a refund. After ignoring him for a while they demenade documentary proof that he'd found a better alternative! Any ideas???

Royalties Account Holder ukaviator Authoritative ukaviator Authoritative ukaviator Authoritative ukaviator Authoritative ukaviator Authoritative ukaviator Authoritative ukaviator Authoritative ukaviator Authoritative ukaviator Authoritative ukaviator Authoritative ukaviator Authoritative ukaviator's Avatar

Cagger since : Jun 2006

Default Re: TRIBUNAL ACTION UK

You will find that Tribunal Action UK is a trading name for "Action Direct UK" Limited and that they do not advertise on their website to whom their regulating body is, which is it in fact "The Ministry of Justice".

You should get some advice from and information from the ACAS website, and if you can go in person to the Citizens Advice Bureau would be better than paying out to this company.

Basic Account Holder R&J Novitiate

Cagger since : Mar 2010

Is this company, by any chance, an organisation who holds themselves out as Employment law 'experts', but in relaity they are a bunch of chancers with very little knowledge of the law, who turn up at the Tribunal to represent you?

There are quite a few of these advertising their services on the net. Some even claim to be Solicitor or Barrsiters but when pressed you will see they have no legal qualifications and are not registered wth the SRA or Bar Council.

I would advise people to steer well clear and go to a proper Solicitor.

If you or a friend need any help fighting these people off I would happily give you a hand.

Follows
    Following

Thanks Ukaviator for the input. seems I've spotted your remarks also on moneysavingexpert. Does it mean I should write to the ministry of justice to complain about them, or are they in fact working for them?

R&J does that mean they can be sued for providing misleading information under the consumer protection act?

Basic Account Holder R&J Novitiate

Cagger since : Mar 2010

Possibly, but it's really not worth the hassle. Best to refer it to the MoJ, and if the muppets are pretending to be Solicitors SRA.

Basic Account Holder scottie62 Novitiate

Cagger since : Apr 2010

DO NOT USE THEM

I have paid 2697 for a service and they have been totally useless not keeping to deadlines providing the wrong information etc. If you do use them at all DO NOT PAY UNTIL THEY HAVE COMPLETED THE WORK. I am still trying to get money back but they keep ignoring my letters, e-mails, and telephone callsicon. They are a member of Fields Group, just surf around the net and you will see for yourself the reputation they have. I have went to the Ministry of Justice and complained along with other organisational bodies which is the best way to deal with them.

Basic Account Holder Victim 2010 Novitiate

Cagger since : May 2010

Default Re: TRIBUNAL ACTION UK / INJUNCTION ONLINE

DO NOT USE and DO NOT TRUST TRIBUNAL ACTION

Tribunal Action UK / INJUNCTION ONLINE is a trading name for "Action Direct UK Ltd" and a member of the Fields Group. Never give a big advance 'cos you can be rest assured that no work will be done and neither you will get your money back. They may just jave one or two solicitors working for them. The rest are unqualified staff that deal with your case.
    Once you pay and they get the money in hand, they make you literally dance. No promises are kept and one has to literally chase them to get your work done which at the fag end of it wont be done. I was a victim of this and lost 400 for nothing to Injunction ONline.
    Hence guys and gals, PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY as they are a bunch of cheats!

Basic Account Holder adamski69 Novitiate adamski69's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2010

This is the same company as Tribunal Online with whom I have recently done business!
    I bought one of their packages and they sent a letter to my employer and filled in the ET1 form for me ...This service cost 411 inc VAT. On Friday 20th August a letter was sent to my employer and I sent the ET1 to the Employment Tribunal.
    Today I got a letter from the Employment Tribunal rejecting my claim!

I have tried on numerous occasions to contact their 'legal team' by telephone and email but have sine not had ANY contact.

I have now sent a letter asking for a refund on the pretence that I was given duff information and a sold a package which would not further my cause.

I have contacted my credit card company and have been told that they can't do anything to recover my payment.

Any info on how to proceed would be most welcome....

:idea:Has anybody considered contacting BBC TV's watchdog programme? They maybe interested in exposing this company!:idea:

Basic Account Holder scottie62 Novitiate

Cagger since : Apr 2010

Quote Originally Posted by adamski69 View Post
    This is the same company as Tribunal Online with whom I have recently done business!
    I bought one of their packages and they sent a letter to my employer and filled in the ET1 form for me ...This service cost 411 inc VAT. On Friday 20th August a letter was sent to my employer and I sent the ET1 to the Employment Tribunal.
    Today I got a letter from the Employment Tribunal rejecting my claim!

I have tried on numerous occasions to contact their 'legal team' by telephone and email but have sine not had ANY contact.

I have now sent a letter asking for a refund on the pretence that I was given duff information and a sold a package which would not further my cause.

I have contacted my credit card company and have been told that they can't do anything to recover my payment.

Any info on how to proceed would be most welcome....

I suggest that you go to "The Ministry of Justice" and log a complaint with them. They are their regulating body. They conned me out of 2,695 and through the intervention of M.O.J managed to get a full refund. Also write a letter of complaint to Tribunal Action demanding a refund, don,t phone as they will palm you off.

Yours Aye

Scottie

I have written to them today and will give them a week to reply. If they don't then I will do as you suggest.

Many thanks for the information and I am glad for you that you got a full refund.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by scottie62 View Post
    I suggest that you go to "The Ministry of Justice" and log a complaint with them. They are their regulating body. They conned me out of 2,695 and through the intervention of M.O.J managed to get a full refund. Also write a letter of complaint to Tribunal Action demanding a refund, don,t phone as they will palm you off.

Yours Aye

Scottie
    Scottie,
    Will PM you.....

May you be in heaven, half an hour before the Devil know's you're dead!
    Follows
    Following

Finally had a reply from them regarding my returned ET1 and asked to contact yet another person....Have done so and eagerly awaiting what happens now!!

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder mister b Novitiate

Cagger since : Sep 2010

All I can say is I agree with all of the above,I was over charged,promised the world they forgot to send the letter of intent (the whole purpose of hiring a lawyer)>when I tried to complain it was likened to a tesco check out.being told by some young girl she could not demand to go to the front of a checkout kew.A solicitor finally telephoned me and said it was not worth his while coming to court for such a small claimicon (3000)i might add.
    The final insult was 10 days after my court date i got a letter saying after reviewing my case they felt it was not worth them taken up my claim.
    If anyone wants to join me what a great business.Take peoples money,forget to do what your meant to do,be rude to everybody,say you cant be bothered to do what your being paid to do.....and still be paid brilliant eh !

Stay away from the tribunal action ocean,and that way the sharkes cant bite

I have complained via the website they directed me to and have sent complaints to The Ministry of Justice and The President Of The Employment Tribunal.

See what happens!

Follows
    Following

Today I received a lettericon from the President of the Employment Tribunal informing me that he has no authority to investigate Tribunal Online/Tribunal Action. He has advised me to send my complaint to:
    Claims Management Regulator
    PO Box 7824
    Burton on Trent
    Staffordshire
    DE14 9DP

I will be sending my complaint to them on Monday......

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder YBS2010 Novitiate

Cagger since : Oct 2010

Hi Everyone,

I too recently signed up with these guys, I was originally a bit suspicious that the girls on the phones who promised me the earth, had little legal knowledge, but then I figured that the back room staff would. However just like all the other posts, they failed to do what they promised. I originally contracted them because with the stress I was under fighting my employer over breach of contract as I was happy to pay someone else to do the donkey work. However long story short. I have now had to do all the applications myself. Thankfully the Tribunal has accepted my claim and I shall wait and see.
    I will be contacting my Credit card co, because I reckon they fobbed off the other Cagger, because I'm sure I've a right to claim under under the consumer crediticon Act due to non-provision of services that have been purchased. I will also go down the road of applying for a county courticon Judgement. But before I do that I will take the advice below and contact the MOJ.

Basic Account Holder YBS2010 Novitiate

Cagger since : Oct 2010

Hi Everyone,

Follows
    Following

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

Hello YBS, nice to hear from you and I hope you get this sorted. We're here to help with ETs if we can .

You've double-posted, which is easy to do, I should know. If you click on the black triangle at the bottom of your second post, you can 'report' it to the site team and ask them to delete that one. They won't tell you off, or I'll go down there and remonstrate with them!

HB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details