English Freemen Standing In Court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5119 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am not really requesting advise for council tax as I am doing OK at the moment but me and my flatmate came across this last night and I was really shocked. Does anyone know anything more about this?

And If this was true wouldn't everyone then refuse to pay their council tax?

Strange

English Freemen Standing In Court - Council Tax Hearing - The Takedown Begins! on Vimeo

Read the comments that come under the video: the Illuminatii pat themselves on the back and whoop in glee at their "evidence"... Meanwhile, those who live in the real world see that what actually happened was nothing more, nothing less than would be expected to happen under the circumstances and that correct procedures were followed all the way... in other words, a great big load of nothing touted as revolutionary happenings. :rolleyes:

True but the comments seem to be a bit contradicting as well. Just thought it might be interesting subject for discussion in this forum, was discussing it with some colleages at work this morning (I actually work for a local authority) and a couple of colleages said it was true. Personally I don't know much about local taxation.

There have been a few threads on this type of topic. People saying that legally Council Tax, TV licence, etc can't be enforced. You take a look at the websites they talk about and it's mostly guff that I doubt anyone has done and got away with because if they had it would be big news. The legal talk seems mostly to be quoting things like the Magna Carta. I'd say in a lot of things this has been superseeded by new laws, acts, etc.