Southend-on-Sea or thereabouts anyone?

shv81
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3002 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I am a huge fan of this site and have been following it since 2007. Would be great to know if there are any other CAGs that want to meet up in Southend-on-Sea for some sun, sea and skill swapping on how to fight the system. I am a newbie to posting as only recently come across my first chance to fight and now need your help!

All the best to everyone!

• 7 months later...

Sounds like a good idea. Essex is very accessible and lots of us live nearby. Good beach and entertainment too. What venues did you have in mind and wher is the cheap accommodation?

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

• 4 years later...
Where are the meets nowadays?

Not sure there are any.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• 6 months later...

Anyone fancy meeting for a coffee in Southend on sea in the near future we could meet at the Plaza on Southchurch road See here https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.54075,0.7332974,3a,75y,168.22h,80.74t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1satGV5l_evNVGzWYGp15Npg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

They make a great cup of tea and coffee plus snacks. I could arrange a meet if anyone is interested? Please post here or PM me...

Near to bus stops and the C2C line ( a very short walk or local busses just meters away)...

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Anyone fancy meeting for a coffee in Southend on sea in the near future we could meet at the Plaza on Southchurch road See here https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.54075,0.7332974,3a,75y,168.22h,80.74t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1satGV5l_evNVGzWYGp15Npg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

They make a great cup of tea and coffee plus snacks. I could arrange a meet if anyone is interested? Please post here or PM me...

Near to bus stops and the C2C line ( a very short walk or local busses just meters away)...

I'm in London so not to far, maybe I would..