Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    beyondhope Informative beyondhope Informative beyondhope Informative beyondhope's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Jun 2008
    I am in
    cahoots to bring down WFS :D

Default Observation....

Has anyone noticed the amount of defaults and terminations being handed out since January?

Has anyone noticed the amount of account going to MKDP LLP? (especially ones that would normally need court to repo)
    Why not Lewis?

Just an observation

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS.

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder kregrs Novitiate

Cagger since
    Mar 2007

Default Re: Observation....

Mine was handed to Lewis on 5th March apparently.... Yet to hear from them though.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    GhostDebt Informative GhostDebt Informative GhostDebt Informative GhostDebt Informative GhostDebt Informative GhostDebt's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jan 2009
    I am in
    Northamptonshire

Name & Registered Office:
    MKDP LLP
    TRADE PRO HOUSE SEEBECK PLACE
    KNOWLHILL
    MILTON KEYNES
    BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
    MK5 8FR
    Company No. OC349372
    Date of Incorporation: 16/10/2009
    Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Limited Liability Partnership
    Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
    None Supplied

Accounting Reference Date: 30/06
    Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
    Next Accounts Due: 30/03/2011
    Last Return Made Up To:
    Next Return Due: 13/11/2010

Previous Names:
    No previous name information has been recorded over the last 20 years.

UK Establishment Details
    There are no UK Establishments associated with this company.

Oversea Company Info
    There are no Oversea Details associated with this company.

-
    PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or
    obtained and from my own experiences.
    -
    Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' . Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:
    -
    Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent'
    -
    Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~3500. :grin:
    -
    Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.
    Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.
    Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    GhostDebt Informative GhostDebt Informative GhostDebt Informative GhostDebt Informative GhostDebt Informative GhostDebt's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jan 2009
    I am in
    Northamptonshire

Lewis as I understand it are part of Cattles.
    MKDP LLP is a new company, so may have been created to replace them as Cattles is struggling.
    I think Welcome will start farming accounts out to them as they are part of Cattles as well. (Just a strange feeling I have).....

-
    PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or
    obtained and from my own experiences.
    -
    Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' . Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:
    -
    Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent'
    -
    Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~3500. :grin:
    -
    Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.
    Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder BEBOBEBO Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jan 2010

I dont think they have any other option its a sinking ship and they need to get in as much money as they can for the next accounts return.

Basic Account Holder mazbck Novitiate mazbck's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jul 2009
    I am in
    Grangemouth

I got a letter from Lewis today in nice pink and red, but didnt get any from WF saying they we're handing it to Lewis!

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    beyondhope Informative beyondhope Informative beyondhope Informative beyondhope's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jun 2008
    I am in

My feeling is they are starting to gasp for air so dishing out what they can whilst they can....

I have no doubt MKDP LLP has something to do with this ****** lot coz who else would even want to touch these godawful dodgy agreements!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS.

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Jan 2010

The question is what is really instore for us?, as you say Beyond no decent firms would touch wel**** accounts, so what are these companies like? Makes you think.

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2008
    I am in

I agree bebo

Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    ozzywizard Highly informative ozzywizard Highly informative ozzywizard Highly informative ozzywizard Highly informative ozzywizard Highly informative ozzywizard Highly informative ozzywizard Highly informative

Cagger since
    Jul 2006

Very good andf interesting thread Beyond, this is one to watch. .

I am a consumer helping other consumers. Together we can and will make a differance. Please double check any information or advise I may give as I like yourself am learning as I go along in life.
    1) give a small donation to this site to keep it going because without this forum I would know nothing.
    2) Use your experience to help somone else on another thread.

Please do not PM me, my mail address is my username at this site address . I will not under any circumstances give out advise or help through mail, only on the open forum, however feel free to mail me to point me towards your thread and general talk etc.
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Jan 2010

They can sell mine to Willy Wonka still not getting anything out of me

Cagger since
    Jan 2010

Could there be an element of truth in Bailiff2 thread (Below)?

I reading these forums and you are all slagging off Welcome Finance. The reason you are all screwing is that YOU are so rubbish in saving money and have the worst credit rating. If you paid your debts in the first place you would be able to get credit elsewhere. I work for Cattles and we refer to you lot as scutters, with a live today-pay tomorrow attitude.
    For your info Cattles which is Welcome Finance and is winding up. This means only one thing Accounts that ARE paying - These debt will be sold onto decent banks for collection. Accounts that DONT pay or are in arrears will be passed onto to debt collectionicon agencies
    This bit I will look forward to as you will get more hastle and greef from them. But I will put my wages on it, most of you cop outs will go to debt managment agencies or CAB just like the advert between Trisha tells you too.

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2008
    I am in

Is certainly possible of course but again there are regulations we are protected by if they choose to ignore them we have the knowledge that they arent meeting these requirements and can do something about it

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder mark1arby Novitiate mark1arby's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jul 2009
    I am in
    Plymouth

Quote Originally Posted by BEBOBEBO View Post

I reading these forums and you are all slagging off Welcome Finance. The reason you are all screwing is that YOU are so rubbish in saving money and have the worst credit rating. If you paid your debts in the first place you would be able to get credit elsewhere. I work for Cattles and we refer to you lot as scutters, with a live today-pay tomorrow attitude.
    For your info Cattles which is Welcome Finance and is winding up. This means only one thing Accounts that ARE paying - These debt will be sold onto decent banks for collection. Accounts that DONT pay or are in arrears will be passed onto to debt collectionicon agencies
    This bit I will look forward to as you will get more hastle and greef from them. But I will put my wages on it, most of you cop outs will go to debt managment agencies or CAB just like the advert between Trisha tells you too.
    Element of TRUTH??? From these ****!!! How Negative Can You Get??? I`m off to bed. *UCK `EM ALL!!! I Thought We were Here To see Them DIE??? Not Start Giving Them Some Grain Of Comfort To Hang On To!!!

They Even Create Their Own New Debt Collection Agencies NOW!!!

Cheers, MARK

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2008
    I am in

Quote Originally Posted by mark1arby View Post
    Element of TRUTH??? From these ****!!! How Negative Can You Get??? I`m off to bed. *UCK `EM ALL!!! I Thought We were Here To see Them DIE??? Not Start Giving Them Some Grain Of Comfort To Hang On To!!!

They Even Create Their Own New debt collectionicon Agencies NOW!!!

Cheers, MARK
    Mind the blood pressure huni

Think we all just feeling abit lost....

Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Jan 2010

That wasn't intended to offend and certainly not give wel**** any hope, I say things as they are Mark and to me wel**** are selling off accounts the announcement from cattles said welcome will be winding down over 2 years, wether our accounts are good or bad they will go somewhere. Negative or not this is what is happening.

Basic Account Holder LindaBenno Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jan 2010

I thought that myself and alot of the branches that are still open the managers are getting alot more nasty.

Basic Account Holder leelakey07 Novitiate

Cagger since
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by BEBOBEBO View Post

Its spelt GRIEF

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2008
    I am in

Quote Originally Posted by leelakey07 View Post
    Its spelt GRIEF

shows how educated welcome staff are doesnt it!

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder miziwizzi Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jan 2008

Letter from MKDP last week, couldnt resist a phone callicon to point out their errors, young chap on other end of phone did concur they are welcome but a new company, also concured they had no enforcable agreement etc, they were told quite clearly to take of the unrequired gap insurance they miss sold and we would settle in full.

Today letter from Willen, same address etc, do they think we a stoooooopid???

however they addressed the letter to a neighbours house! Hmmmm oh dear oh dear.

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE