Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder Isiris Informative Isiris Informative Isiris Informative Isiris Informative

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2006

Default Rbs Cca

Hi
    My partner is knee deep as they say. We applied for her CCA from RBSicon and received this.

What I have noted is that there is no signature on behalf of RBS and the signature is on a piece of paper not connected with the first 2 (Is it 4 corners)

Can anyone advise our next move

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder Isiris Informative Isiris Informative Isiris Informative Isiris Informative

Default Re: Rbs Cca

Sorry, attached them now as a PDFicon

Thanks

Attached Files
    Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth
    Follows
    Following

Gold Account Holder patrickq1 Highly informative patrickq1 Highly informative patrickq1 Highly informative patrickq1 Highly informative patrickq1 Highly informative patrickq1 Highly informative patrickq1 Highly informative

Cagger since : Jul 2006

initialy it starts of as a application form but then the second page becomes and aggreement form but this does not look like any RBSicon form i have ever seen...did this come from rbs...also have you sent a SARicon if not send this now i see a cca sent but you need to send a subject to access and wait and see what comes out of this others will come and help on this thread so dont worry too much at the moment see the how to at bottom of my post ...
    you also need to add within the SAR that can they confirm that this is a true aggreement or is it a reconstruction of an aggreement
    patrickq1

[URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html"][COLOR=#003399]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html[/COLOR][/URL]

[COLOR=#ff0000]Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional[/COLOR]
    Follows
    Following

Yes this was from RBSicon. I think the original application was done online and then this was sent to sign.

Thanks

Follows
    Following

Gold Account Holder patrickq1 Highly informative patrickq1 Highly informative patrickq1 Highly informative patrickq1 Highly informative patrickq1 Highly informative patrickq1 Highly informative patrickq1 Highly informative

ok ive asked for some help on this thread
    have a look on this thread as well and see if you can find some pointers
    http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...-received.html

[URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html"][COLOR=#003399]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html[/COLOR][/URL]

[COLOR=#ff0000]Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional[/COLOR]
    Follows
    Following

Any other thoughts please/

Follows
    Following

Chaps im really struggling as what next. Any advice would be appreciated.

Follows
    Following

ive asked the mods to see if they will look in on this thread
    patrickq1

Follows
    Following

Gold Account Holder supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper's Avatar

Cagger since : Sep 2008

I'm of the opinion that it's enforceable.

Although there is no creditor "signature" as such, this would only make the agreement unexecuted. You may find that a Judge would ruke that the "received" date stamp would suffice.

The page numbers would indicate that the document is constructed of 3 pages and they are numbered as such.

I would advise a look at these links which may help you understand the enforceabilty of the paperwork (courtesy of 42man & steven4064) -

Is My Agreement Enforceable - Useful

consumer credit Agreements

Help us to keep on helping.
    Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums.
    This site is run solely on donations.

You can make a donation HERE. Thank you.

Any advice & opinions given by supasnooper are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.
    Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details