• Tweets

• Paragraph 18 – you are still talking about Boston stolen items. About time this was fixed??? Paragraph 19  In any event, the claimant's PS5 gaming device was correctly declared and correctly valued. The defendant accepted it for carriage and was even prepared to earn extra money by selling sell insurance in case of its loss or damage. New paragraph 20 – this the defendant routinely sells insurance in respect of "no compensation" items (a secondary contract contrary to section 72 CRA 2015) new paragraph above paragraph 20 – the defendant purports to limit its liability in respect of lost or damaged items. This is contrary to section 57 of the consumer rights act 2015. The defendant offers to extend their liability if their customer purchases an insurance cover for an extra sum of money. This insurance is a secondary contract calculated to exclude or limit their liability for the defendants contractual breaches and is contrary to section 72 of the consumer rights act 2015. New paragraph below paragraph 42 – the defendant merely relies on "standard industry practice" You haven't pointed to the place in your bundle of the Telegraph newspaper extract. You have to jiggle the paragraphs around. Even though I have suggested new paragraph numbers, the order I have suggested is on your existing version 5. You will have to work it out for your next version. Good luck!   Let's see version 6 Separately, would you be kind enough to send me an unredacted to me at our admin email address.
    • UK travellers have been turned away at airports because their passports are not valid for EU travel.View the full article
    • i think theres been MORE than amble evidence of that and am astonished that criminal proceedings haven't begun.
    • Yep, those 'requirements' not met to shareholders satisfaction seem to me to be: 1. Not being allowed to increase customer bills by 40% (of which well over 50% of the new total would NOT be investment) 2. 1 plus regulators not agreeing to letting them do 'things in their own time (ie carry on regardless)
    • As already mentioned freely available "credit scores" are fairly useless. All lenders have their own "credit scoring" system, that for obvious reasons they don't divulge. And they're "scored" differently to the freely available ones. As soon as they could, we've always encouraged our two children to use credit cards responsibly... Pay off in full, etc, to generate good history. It's paid off. At quite young ages, they have both obtained loans for cars, mortgage and their credit card limits are through the roof. Personally, I have shifted debt around a lot on credit cards (even financed a house purchase once at 0% 😉) and I've only ever been refused a credit card once, sorry twice by the same company, over many years. They must have something very different in their lending criteria. You're a tight one, Mr Branson.
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

ESA Stopped - Atos ????

SuSu2020
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4889 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Following an Atos medical, the doctor has decided that I am no longer entitled to ESA (I scored 9/15 points, even though she obviously didn't listen to anything in this meeting).

I am a single mum of 2 and been ill for 1 year. Had to close my successful business because of PTSD, Anxiety and social fobia problems. Having just completed my 3rd medical (whereby my CPN attended), this new "professional" has said that I no longer have 'limited capability for work'.

I have just been to a family party (at my parents home), suffered 2 horrendous panic attacks and cried everythime anyone tried to speak to me. I am a nervous wreck, couldn't even hold a glass of orange juice.

I have meetings every week with my CPN, on antidepressants and friends have to take me out. My son is 14 and he is my carer, he helps me get dressed and helps with my 5 yr old.

However, according to the Atos assessment, I am fine to work. I will obviously appeal this decision, but having tried to take my own life twice in a year I am feeling very close to that point again. If anyone has some kind advise, Please help.

Hi SuSu and well done! Seriously. 9 out of 15 is considerably higher than most of us score! Many of us get 0 points...

Do make sure you appeal. Have you let the DWP know so that your ESA will continue at the assessment rate?

Be prepared for a long wait as, not surprisingly, the tribunals service is buckling under the weight of appeals.

Please don't take the 'medical' either personally or seriously. They are an absolute joke.

Do prepare for your appeal and enlist a Welfare Rights worker - through CAB or your local council. I'm sure you'll have every success :)

Good luck and best wishes.

Rae

Edited by RaeUK
type o

Following an Atos medical, the doctor has decided that I am no longer entitled to ESA (I scored 9/15 points, even though she obviously didn't listen to anything in this meeting).

I am a single mum of 2 and been ill for 1 year. Had to close my successful business because of PTSD, Anxiety and social fobia problems. Having just completed my 3rd medical (whereby my CPN attended), this new "professional" has said that I no longer have 'limited capability for work'.

I have just been to a family party (at my parents home), suffered 2 horrendous panic attacks and cried everythime anyone tried to speak to me. I am a nervous wreck, couldn't even hold a glass of orange juice.

I have meetings every week with my CPN, on antidepressants and friends have to take me out. My son is 14 and he is my carer, he helps me get dressed and helps with my 5 yr old.

However, according to the Atos assessment, I am fine to work. I will obviously appeal this decision, but having tried to take my own life twice in a year I am feeling very close to that point again. If anyone has some kind advise, Please help.

hi Susu

you may be entitled to claim Income Support, you are a single parent with a child under twelve. You can claim this while appealing against your ESA.

Also have you thought of claiming DLA, A lot of people fail their ESA medicals its a nightmare of a system,

Take Care

Thanks Mikey, I am going to speak to my mental health advisor, and see if she can help me. I am in my 40's and this is the 1st time I have not worked and needed benefit help. I am very disheartened by the whole process at the moment.

Thanks though anyway. x

Hi Susu, sorry you're having to go through this. I have too and it's even worse if you have mental health problems like anxiety, as I know. I just found this on the DWP website. It won't help you directly, but as I thought, there is a lower points requirement for mental health.

To pass the incapacity test you have to be incapable of doing any work. The test looks at your ability to carry out a range of physical activities or mental health activities as appropriate. Points are scored according to your ability to carry out these activities. You must score:

• 15 if you have a physical disability
  • 10 if you have a mental disability
  • 15 if you have both a physical and mental disability - Note that if you score 6 points for your mental disability assessment this will be rounded up to 9 points when considering joint physical and mental disability

Unless you are exempt from the test you will be sent a form IB50 to complete and return. The information contained on this form may be enough for the decision maker to decide whether you pass the test but you may also be asked to attend a medical.

In some medical examinations the Examining Medical Officer may use a computerised form known as the electronic 85.

We appealed my decision and showed how the Atos assessment was wrong. [They have to send you a copy of what Atos said about you.] We won, so I know it can be done.

Have you appealed against the decision to the DWP? That's where you need to start. And Rae is right about Welfare Rights and the CAB.

Don't give up, we'll help as much as we can.

My best x

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi Susu

Know how you feel, I also failed mine I also have PTSD and back problems and yet was given only 12 points, which should have been in excess of 100. I Would advise that you go Welfare Rights they dealt with my appeal. It took 9 months but they got it overturned and I didn't have to attend the hearing in the end. They rang on morning of hearing to tell me as they had overturned it on the evidence put forward. Welfare Rights also told me that I should be entitled to DLA and put in claim which has now also been awarded. There a great help so go see them, take with you any supporting evidence such as any medical reports you already have and ask a friend to go with you for support as they can help explain when you are too distressed. Good luck with it and if you do want to talk mail me direct, I fully understand the disabling effects PTSD has and how this makes it worse being a sufferer myself.

Sorry to hear about your problem but reading your story was like looking at myself in the mirror your problem is very similar to mine I too ran a successful business until 5 years ago I am not showing off but proud to say GMTV was one of my client before that I was running other peoples' businesses. I worked very very hard to get were I was until illness struck me which then sparks my panic attacks which I've suffered with since 1980 but was able to conquer my disibility and fears and got on with my life and careers I too suffer from anxiety, phobias, panic attacks and agoraphobia and other stuff I failed my ESA and just been refused DLA first reason they said was the dla form second because I failed my ESA Medical according to dla I was examined by their Health Professional and was told I was fit for work I wasn't even examined by any Health Professional because no doctors was available they were sending people away or make them wait for 4 hours until another doctor would be available wars broke out because sick people was told to come back and it took them a long time to be able to get to the medical centre plus it costs money with cab fares etc, I am glad to say with cameras all over the place I am sure that episode would have been on film I am now going to appeal and are prepare to fight because ironically I am fighting to get better and get back to work I am sure it's better to earn £38,000.00 a year than £3086.40 per annum which i've already told the job centre.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Take care

helen

Hi HelenI am so sorry to hear of your problems and my heart goes out to you. The whole system is totally unfair. I struggled to keep my business going throughout my problems and only agreed to being signed off in Feb 2009. This is the 1st time in my life I have needed support and help with benefits (I am in my 40's), and yet I am having to fight for what I am rightfully entitled to, it's ridiculous. I too am used to earning between £20-45,000 and I long to go back to being the person I was. However, I have been told by and ESA/Atos Doctor that this is very unlikely, due to my nervous state and anxieties.If only these people realised that we don't ask and wish to be ill, but unfortunately events in our lives have led us to this point. All we want is the support and help (both professionally and financially) to get better, which can take time. Having to fight to get this is distressing and actually makes us worse. I am having to go to the doctors now for help as I have been 'self harming' for some time now, but more so since this has happened.Good luck Helen with your fight for what is rightfully yours.SuSu xxxx

Hi HelenI am so sorry to hear of your problems and my heart goes out to you. The whole system is totally unfair. I struggled to keep my business going throughout my problems and only agreed to being signed off in Feb 2009. This is the 1st time in my life I have needed support and help with benefits (I am in my 40's), and yet I am having to fight for what I am rightfully entitled to, it's ridiculous. I too am used to earning between £20-45,000 and I long to go back to being the person I was. However, I have been told by and ESA/Atos Doctor that this is very unlikely, due to my nervous state and anxieties.If only these people realised that we don't ask and wish to be ill, but unfortunately events in our lives have led us to this point. All we want is the support and help (both professionally and financially) to get better, which can take time. Having to fight to get this is distressing and actually makes us worse. I am having to go to the doctors now for help as I have been 'self harming' for some time now, but more so since this has happened.Good luck Helen with your fight for what is rightfully yours.SuSu xxxx

There are a lot of us with this type of condtion. Hugs to you both xxxx

Hi It is disgusting that we have to fight for this right and help, it does make us worse having to go through this barbaric treatment just because we have an illness that can't physically be seen. All I wanted was time which would allow me to recover and get back to work. I was a single parent, worked full time and undertook numerous college courses to gain additional qualifications. If I had not been turned down I may well have been back at work by now, instead they made me worse and now it will take longer to be able to. I do not trust authorities and I dread even the though of ever having to go back to an ATOS so called doctor and hope that I can get back to work before I have to. Please make sure you contact welfare rights as they can help you get the decision overturned. I contacted them and took a friend with me for support as I was unable to even talk to explain what had happened to me and find it hard being around people that I do not know in case I break down. Not only did they sort out my appeal but they also felt that I should be getting DLA. They sorted that all for me and I now have both ESA and DLA. It is not right that we should have to go through this, all we want is time and support to help us get our lives back, but I am sure that they can help you get the decision overturned that will allow you to do this. Good luck with your appeal in fighting for the right to help and support that will allow you to get better.

Thank you Susu for your kind reply I too been working since I left school as a 16 years old now I'm in my forties just like you I kept working and ignore my health problem until I could no longer move from my armchair without excruciating pains I can take pains but this one was too much to bare I've always had problems with my cervix both my boys born 2 months early and I lost two children after the second child because of a weak cervix anyway I went to my GP she packed me off to hospital straight away after examined me she ordered a scan to check incase it was something worst well she suspected cancer of the cervix of course seeing the concerned in her face my panic attacks came back with a vengence and this time round I can't seems to conquer it usually i recover quick and get back to normal life and career it is now just going on 5 years and i cannot shake it off I am eager to get back to the City there are many things I want to do with my life and being on benefit is not one of them, please I am not disrespecting anyone on benefit I know we all have our circumstances it's just my personal thoughts I've had ECG's last year because of my panic attacks but they could not get a reading of course each time I went to see my gp I have a panic attacks in her surgery just the thought of picking up the phone to ring her my panic attacks would start I now suffer with agoraphobia and have a fear of going up and down the stairs it's endless. I am worse off too and I am now on anti depressant. If it's any consolation ESA fail most claimants only 7% gets through if you've failled your ESA they will give you a hard time with dla they've told me that's why i will not get dla I am seeing legal aid next week and my gp too I will put up a fight especially when they've refused me dla on the count of my esa medical which i did not have. Please don't give up we'll support you the best we can you are not alone we all have to stick together with this something needs doing it is so unhumane i will let you know the outcome of my dla. Go for dla you are entitled to it they are many Legal Aids about I cannot tell you CAB OR Welfare Rights in my area welfare rights no longer exist and cab it's not even worth thinking about and dial take 3 months before they even assess you. There are Disability Law Centre also I shall PM you the contact details.

Take care of yourself and you too please fight for what is your right.

Be well

helen xxxxx

Hi It is disgusting that we have to fight for this right and help, it does make us worse having to go through this barbaric treatment just because we have an illness that can't physically be seen. All I wanted was time which would allow me to recover and get back to work. I was a single parent, worked full time and undertook numerous college courses to gain additional qualifications. If I had not been turned down I may well have been back at work by now, instead they made me worse and now it will take longer to be able to. I do not trust authorities and I dread even the though of ever having to go back to an ATOS so called doctor and hope that I can get back to work before I have to. Please make sure you contact welfare rights as they can help you get the decision overturned. I contacted them and took a friend with me for support as I was unable to even talk to explain what had happened to me and find it hard being around people that I do not know in case I break down. Not only did they sort out my appeal but they also felt that I should be getting DLA. They sorted that all for me and I now have both ESA and DLA. It is not right that we should have to go through this, all we want is time and support to help us get our lives back, but I am sure that they can help you get the decision overturned that will allow you to do this. Good luck with your appeal in fighting for the right to help and support that will allow you to get better.

I agree with you about Authorities I don't trust them either. I can't help but feeling we are going back to the times of Henry VIII poor vulnerable people might as well not exist. I am so happy for you that's the thing you cannot get through to those morons that you had a life and career and want to get back to it they think people don't want to work i like yourself studied and took many courses whilst i was off work looking after my boys when they were pre-school aged with my first i went back to work when he was 3 years old and that after been working for solid 5 years after my second the same thing right up to 2005. The Atos doctors i've heard about a monkey can do better job someone had their dla refused because the atos doctor look in a guide book to see what the claimant was talking about :-x. Your fortunate outcome for me i can't even dream it because we have no welfare rights in my area and cab had many cuts and they are overload with volunteer that do not know much about dla, DIAL is as useless.

Take care

helen

Hi everyone, thanks for all your support. I am fortunate in that I have an excellent mental health team and they help with my benefits. I already get DLA and once they filed my appeal for ESA (originally got 9 points), they said that I had totted up over 60 and hoped that it would be agreed without going to tribunal (But who knows). Doesn't help when I have had no money since two weeks ago, and have to keep trying to make meals for my children (THank god for freezers).

It is really hard to try and shield my concerns from my children, they see me cutting my arms and crying and having sudden anxiety/panic attacks. This is having a knock-on effect on them.

If these officials really understood the extra damage they are doing, I am sure they themselves would insist that they had the power to research genuine claims in a more thorough way. LET'S HOPE THIS ESA FIASCO CAN BE HIGHLIGHTED - MAYBE A TV PROGRAMME COULD HELP!!!!!

Good luck SuSu, I do hope they change their decision as it's a long wait for a tribunal. No surprise you should have scored far higher! I hope your ESA has resumed as you should still be getting that, albeit at the lower rate.

Best wishes

Rae.

Edited by RaeUK
type o

Hi everyone, thanks for all your support. I am fortunate in that I have an excellent mental health team and they help with my benefits. I already get DLA and once they filed my appeal for ESA (originally got 9 points), they said that I had totted up over 60 and hoped that it would be agreed without going to tribunal (But who knows). Doesn't help when I have had no money since two weeks ago, and have to keep trying to make meals for my children (THank god for freezers).

It is really hard to try and shield my concerns from my children, they see me cutting my arms and crying and having sudden anxiety/panic attacks. This is having a knock-on effect on them.

If these officials really understood the extra damage they are doing, I am sure they themselves would insist that they had the power to research genuine claims in a more thorough way. LET'S HOPE THIS ESA FIASCO CAN BE HIGHLIGHTED - MAYBE A TV PROGRAMME COULD HELP!!!!!

Susu there is going to be a TV Programme a well known TV Channel is going under cover with regarding to ESA Medical how claimants suffered.

With your mental health team you should be ok the ESA people would back.

I wish you all the luck and let us know the outcome.

take care

Susu there is going to be a TV Programme a well known TV Channel is going under cover with regarding to ESA Medical how claimants suffered.

Helen2264

When, were, any info to this one.:grin:

My advice is based on my opinion and my experience. It is not to be taken as legal advice as I am not legally qualified

If my advice has been helpful, please take a moment to click on the scales

on the bottom left hand side of my profile :p

Hi Helen, that's fascinating and good for them for looking at it. If you don't know when it will be shown right now, please could you post when you have a date and time? I'm sure Like-Im and I are not the only ones who'll be glued to this.

I hope people who aren't affected will realise what's going on and that not all benefit claimers are the 'spongers' some of the press seem to go on about.

My best.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Yes, Helen, honestly!

You can't just tease us with a snippet like that! Come back and tell us more. I really hope they do a good job. I wonder if it's the same production company that contacted CAG about bailiffs???

Rae.

Further details about the upcoming BBC programme can be found here :-

BBC - Ouch! (disability) - Messageboard Disability Q&A - Atos are a complete Joke!

Mr Hendry is still interviewing people at the minute, and we've traded emails.

From what I'm led to believe, it seems there is no small shortage of people he can find willing to express their opinions on ATOS. He's interested in on-camera interviews as well.

Yes, Helen, honestly!

You can't just tease us with a snippet like that! Come back and tell us more. I really hope they do a good job. I wonder if it's the same production company that contacted CAG about bailiffs???

Rae.

Sorry everyone haven't been well lately still very much under the weather so have been keeping away. I got an email from Steve Dennison at benefitsandwork telling me about the upcoming programme I didn't give full infos on the forum incase it was not allowed but looks like you all got the infos. I cannot wait to see the programme and see the outcome please we all need to fight for our rights dwp are denying us as human being because we have disibilities something must be done and stories must be told.

Be well all and take care

I agree with you about Authorities I don't trust them either. I can't help but feeling we are going back to the times of Henry VIII poor vulnerable people might as well not exist. I am so happy for you that's the thing you cannot get through to those morons that you had a life and career and want to get back to it they think people don't want to work i like yourself studied and took many courses whilst i was off work looking after my boys when they were pre-school aged with my first i went back to work when he was 3 years old and that after been working for solid 5 years after my second the same thing right up to 2005. The Atos doctors i've heard about a monkey can do better job someone had their dla refused because the atos doctor look in a guide book to see what the claimant was talking about :-x. Your fortunate outcome for me i can't even dream it because we have no welfare rights in my area and cab had many cuts and they are overload with volunteer that do not know much about dla, DIAL is as useless.

Take care

helen

Hi helen

Thanks for response, unfortunately the relief was very short lived, 2 weeks later and feel like I am back at square one. DWP are sending me back to ATOS for assesment yet again so I guess that they will prob ignore everything and fail me again and then it will be another 9 months to go back to appeal. Also now worried that if they do that I will lose my DLA. I'm sure its a conspiracy to send us over the edge. this sent me downhill again just as I thought I would get the help and support to be me again and be able to get back to work. I am desperate to be able to get back to work and have decided that I want to retrain to do support work and help people like us. I am taking along all the medical and tribunal evidence in hope that they won't fail me again but after last time and all there lies I am not expecting then to listen and take notice as I have not choice about having to go. Just feel like there is no end to it and they don't want us to get better, after all once better we might band together and put a stop to this barbaric system and stop them treating us this way. I really dont feel like I can go through this all over again all I want is the time and support that will allow me to be me again and get back to work. I did not even have to go to my tribunal hearing in end, medical evidence fully supported it and tribunal even told them I was to be in work related esa so I was not at all expecting to be sent back to ATOS within 2 weeks of that decision. Even welfare rights advisor is surprised but says I will have to go. Thinking of just handing all the evidence and refusing to talk to them but have requested advice on another post. Wish you luck with yours and will post how it goes

rightsforme

Please let us know which group you was placed in by the DWP.

Just to note what band have esa put you in, the reason i ask there are 2 cats 1 being

Work Related Activity Group

If you are placed in the work related activity group you will be expected to take part in work focused interviews with your personal adviser, and will have access to a range of support to help you prepare for suitable work. In return, you will receive a work related activity component in addition to your basic rate. But if you refuse to take part in work focused interviews, it may affect your benefit.

This is why you got another atos medical to asses what you can do.

Support Group

If you are placed in the support group because your illness or disability has a severe effect on your ability to work, you will not be expected to take part in any work related activity, but you can do so on a voluntary basis if you want to. You will receive a support component in addition to your basic rate.

Hope this has been of help.

My advice is based on my opinion and my experience. It is not to be taken as legal advice as I am not legally qualified

If my advice has been helpful, please take a moment to click on the scales

on the bottom left hand side of my profile :p

Hi helen

Thanks for response, unfortunately the relief was very short lived, 2 weeks later and feel like I am back at square one. DWP are sending me back to ATOS for assesment yet again so I guess that they will prob ignore everything and fail me again and then it will be another 9 months to go back to appeal. Also now worried that if they do that I will lose my DLA. I'm sure its a conspiracy to send us over the edge. this sent me downhill again just as I thought I would get the help and support to be me again and be able to get back to work. I am desperate to be able to get back to work and have decided that I want to retrain to do support work and help people like us. I am taking along all the medical and tribunal evidence in hope that they won't fail me again but after last time and all there lies I am not expecting then to listen and take notice as I have not choice about having to go. Just feel like there is no end to it and they don't want us to get better, after all once better we might band together and put a stop to this barbaric system and stop them treating us this way. I really dont feel like I can go through this all over again all I want is the time and support that will allow me to be me again and get back to work. I did not even have to go to my tribunal hearing in end, medical evidence fully supported it and tribunal even told them I was to be in work related esa so I was not at all expecting to be sent back to ATOS within 2 weeks of that decision. Even welfare rights advisor is surprised but says I will have to go. Thinking of just handing all the evidence and refusing to talk to them but have requested advice on another post. Wish you luck with yours and will post how it goes

I am sorry to hear your story dwp will stop at nothing to make sure we don't get anything we need to fight for our rights if you don't get any luck there are the Disability Law Services and the Social Security Commisioners please search on the net for contact address or numbers and tell them your stories they might help out, I will be seeing legal aid on Tuesday next week I shall see how it goes, I am so ill and tired all the times I was at the job centre to sign on yesterday there was a lady at the next desk as me my advisor said to me the lady has celebral palsy she is very ill I told my advisor what the hell is this woman doing here if she is so sill what the hell is going on she said well there are some people that do wish to work even they are sick but at my job centre they are very sympathetic they let the lady go as soon as possible amd myself also I usually just spend 5-10 mins with them I am in the disability dept though they don't tell you to look for work they try to help you get better.

wish you all the luck will be thinking of you I too will let you know the outcome. I agree we must all fight we must unite in this it has to stop but until we group in numbers and fight nothing will happen. If ever you decide to fight back I shall be standing next to you.

Tribunal put me in work focused so I was expecting to hear from my work adviser, which is a lady from Shaw Trust. Even throughout this I have tried to get help from them but she never calls back. I don't mind being in the work group as i am desperate to be able to get back to work and can get the support that will help me do that and my advisor is local. What I don't understand is why I am being sent back to a so called doctor who failed me in the first place when the tribunal has already ruled I am entitled to ESA work related to have the assessment all over again. If it was only to assess what I can do why are they sending me to the same person that failed me in first place.