payday lenders list ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4643 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Loads of them are connected, ive tried for a small loan today, looked aaround several different lenders and they are all the same, quick quid, 1 month loan,and cash genie are all the same company, and purplepaydayloan

Anyone advise a proper company, the horses mouth so to speak?

I know what i am getting myself into, its only a temp thing, please no warnings.

rgds

try safeloans.co.uk never had any probs with them, and if you borrow 100pound for a week it will only cost you about 8pound. plus they dont offer crazy sums think the highest they lend out is about 200. you can also make small payments before the actual payday if wanted, unlike alot of these payday companies that only let you pay of the interest if you roll over.

Loads of them are connected, ive tried for a small loan today, looked aaround several different lenders and they are all the same, quick quid, 1 month loan,and cash genie are all the same company, and purplepaydayloan

Anyone advise a proper company, the horses mouth so to speak?

I know what i am getting myself into, its only a temp thing, please no warnings.

rgds

As far as I am aware quick quid are not related to one month loan and cash genie. They are American owned by casheuronet, oml are part of fortress group. Cash genie are a spin off from oml but a lot nastier and unprofessional

• 1 year later...

Yeah do a google search - they will all come up.One bit of advice though - Avoid Cash Genie like the plague....they have a dodgy way of doing businessGo with Quick Quid or Safe loans if you must - but avoid all of them if you can

try safeloans.co.uk never had any probs with them, and if you borrow 100pound for a week it will only cost you about 8pound. plus they dont offer crazy sums think the highest they lend out is about 200. you can also make small payments before the actual payday if wanted, unlike alot of these payday companies that only let you pay of the interest if you roll over.

Representative example:

The Amount of Credit: £160.00

There is One Repayment of Credit on Day 30

The Total Amount Repayable: £206.40

The Rate of Interest is Fixed 2120.1% APR

The APR is 2120.1% APR Representative.

2120.1% APR?:roll: thats madness, are these APR rates legal ?