claim problem sun alliance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6443 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently put in a claim for a new suite as my son had burnt my settee with a cigeret.(i know dodgy spelling) my suite consists of 2 matching two setter settees. The assseser came this morning and said that they will only pay for the replacement of one. which will leave me with an unmatching settee. My settees are just over 6 years old and i dont think i can find one that matches the origanal.

Any advice gladly recieved

Write and complain. If you go as far as the Ombudsman they will pay 50% towards the undamaged items.

Hope this helps

Abbey - owed £3260 - Paid up.

Barclays owed £2500 - Paid up.

Halifax, Mint & Egg - next on the hit list

Dont click on the scales - I'm quite proud of my little red dot! - As the little red dot has gone - click away!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

I would definatley complain the whole purpose of insurance is to be put back in the position you were in prior to making your claim,if you end up having odd sofa's then you will certainly not be in the same position.

You will need to get in touch will the Customer Relations Unit,which I think is based in Ipswich-this is if you are a direct RSA customer-More Th>n.