Basic Account Holder
Cagger since : Jun 2008
Posts : 164 (0.06 post per day)
Re: JSA - Backdated
It does sound a good reason as the info was required at the time of claim and it was beyond your capacity to provide the required info any time before. You can try appealing but IS or JSA backdating request mainly requires one of the following reason:
1. you were given wrong/incomplete info or advice by DWP officer.
2. You were given wrong/incomplete info or advice by Welfare Rights/CAB/solicitor/professional advisor
3. You were given written info by your employer (or previous employer) about your income or by you bank about your saving and capital which made you think your claim wont be accepted.
4. Due to bad weather
5. Due to sickness or disability
6. learning diffculty or language problem
7. you were caring for disabled
8. domestic emergency which has affected you.
:-|Impossible is I'M Possible
If you think the advice given is useful then show your appreciation by clicking on the scales.