I applied for my mint card on line in 2004 and have now been made redundant and cannot afford full payments, have informed them and only paying rediced amounts, no comment from them so, but have added charges to account. Now if I do CCA Requesticon and I have not actually signed any agreement, is it then uenforceble and then becomes in dispute so they cant add any charges!

Any help will be appreciated.