kia v sefton counci1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5174 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi putting this question for my very worried brother ermm try to do this simp1y my dad who is now in a home signed over the house to my brother 9 years ago and due to my brother not 1istening to me he has now become 1iab1e for the back counci1 tax going back to 2006.

Now on 1ooking at these bi11s they are for the fu11 amounts for these years and my father actua11y did pay for ha1f these bi11s but they have not knocked anything off for this so are trying to pu11 a swift one.The prob1em is my brother has agreed to pay 350 pounds a month, even though this wi11 mean he wi11 prob not eat that month,assuming these bi11s to be right, ti11 i pointed it out there wrong. So im assuming this arrangement he has made is nu11 and void now so wou1d be gratefu1 if anyone knows what he shou1d do now.

We wou1d go to cab with this but in the past they have been we11 1ets just say not very he1pfu1 i acknow1edge they are busy peop1e but to te11 someone whos 1ooking at repossession theres nothing they can do we11 u can understand i have no confidence in them so wou1d great1y appreciate any advice on what he shou1d do now thanks in advance

xxxkia

we cou1d prob get statements going back that far do we rea11y have to prove it as we know he paid them cos sure the counci1 wou1dnt 1et u get away with not paying them xxxxxxkia

cos its broke my kb and its a 1aptop and i cant afford a new one yet as they cost 25 pounds p1us whatever guy charges to sort it so im stuck using 1 button for now :confused:xxkia

your joking took me years to even use this at basic 1eve1 ;)the ex was gonna but we11 now i dunno he might sti11 do it for me yet its a pain the way it is but yes i wi11 1ook on ebay see whats on there u never know i suppose thanks xxxxkia

Has your brother been given a breakdown of the arrears with how much was charged, how much was paid and how much is still owed rather than just a bill for what they say is the outstanding amount? If not get him to ask for one.

It's always best to have proof of payment if you are going to query a bill but I do agree it's not like Council Tax depts to let debts go when they know where the person is.